Murr x Reader - Attentive

[SMUT WARNING!]

"Foreplay isn't optional, it's required."

The words burn you from the inside out as Murr presses his front against your back and feels his way down your bare arms. You're naked, he'd undressed you a little while ago, but now that you're ready for him, practically aching to be set alight courtesy of his electrifying touch, it's torturous to feel him anywhere but inside of you.

"James..." you whisper, pleading with him as his fingers dance along your heated flesh. In the low-light of the candles he'd romantically placed on the table (because even he could put in effort for a dinner, even if he'd had to buy it rather than prepare it himself) you see the shadow of his hands making their way over your hips before stroking back up your sides and settling on your shoulders. One moves to shift the hair away from your neck before soft lips assault sensitive skin, causing you to shudder to his grasp. "Please, just..."

"No can do, [Y/N]. You're not ready yet," Murr purrs, kisses trailing from the flesh of your neck to your jaw. His low murmur is the gasoline that fuels the burning fire in the pit of your stomach and you press back against him in the hopes of weakening him enough to give in. He grunts, the sound deliciously low in your ear, your eyes slipping closed as you play the noise over and over again in your head.

A hand slips down your front and the Joker smirks slightly at the soft yelp you release as he slides a finger along your wet entrance, standing firm as you crumple into him completely. His teeth catch your earlobe and scrape along it softly, finger slowly pressing against the bundle of nerves that's going to make you unravel.

"Murr- James, please!"

"Shhh..."

His lips are heading south, down your back, while his finger continues to fumble and stimulate you in all the right places. Pleasure begins to build, the excitement becomes almost too much to bear and it's with a heavy blush that your knees falter and have you dropping into his arms. The man supports you, of course he does, and it comforts you that you have somebody who is strong enough to be able to do so.

Slyly, with some amount of premeditation, he slides two fingers into you, his thumb becoming the main instrument he uses to rub against your clit as you whine and moan in his grasp, trying to wriggle free so as to drop to your knees and please him as you so want to. But he doesn't release you, large hand trailing up your body and to your breasts which has you solid against him in moments, resistance faltering completely. You give in - you moan his name as if it's the only word in your vocabulary.

James slowly sinks to the floor with you, lays you out beneath him and lets you brush a hand against his rigid length. A soft gasp passes his lips; however, he doesn't let himself get caught in the motions, takes your wrist and holds it, alongside the other, above your head.

"You're not ready yet."

"I am, I am...!"

His soft giggle has you flushing a deeper shade of red than you already were, eyes closing as you feel his tongue flick against a nipple before his mouth closes over it entirely, rolling the sensitive bud lightly between his teeth before lapping at it with a pace that has you arching your back into him. God, you wanthim, and having touched him for a mere moment you're reminded of how good it feels to make him weaken in his resolve. Murr is a brilliant lover, if only because he's so attentive and likes to do anything within his power to make you squirm. He does it so well that, though you resent him at the time for making you appear so weak, you can't help but give in completely.

His free hand is moving over your other breast, warm fingers pinching the neglected nipple hard enough to make you cry out. It's so good... and the fact that you can't fault his approach makes it even better. Open-mouthed kisses trail down your stomach, making you raise your back from the floor, hoping to feel more of his face against your skin. However, he pulls up with you and refuses to give you the luxury, his eyes flitting up to meet yours in a moment of smug passion.

"Mm..." James hums softly, fingers picking up their rhythm and listening as your breath hitches. The tiny mantra - 'more, more, please more...' - has him swallowing thickly for in mere moments he's going to finally gratify the pair of you. The man pulls back, listening to you whimper with weakness at the loss of his touch. Releasing your wrists, Murr revels in the feel of your smaller hands coming to stroke down his chest, a smile forming on his face as he kisses you deeply before positioning himself.

"Now you're ready."