Joe x Reader - Christmas Shopping

[SMUT WARNING!]

Trawling from shop to shop has made up your entire day so far. Christmas is a time to be jovial, a time to give and receive with equal enthusiasm - not to be tired and have aching feet that feel as if they're going to burning holes through the pavement as you trek on through the frigid air. The only relief you get is when you enter a damn shop.

And, in your case, the moments you get to tease your boyfriend.

A brush of the hand as you peruse stores for gifts that friends and family alike will adore; purposefully pressing your ass into his groin when you squeeze past him in tight-stacked isles and listening to the soft exhalation he lets out as a hand flits to try and touch you, only for you to defy his need; sneaking up behind him in the lingerie section (to say you have some experimental friends is an understatement if ever you heard one) and whispering in his ear how you believe that one would suit you. And every time he attempts to do something in return, you pull away and grin, slide around the corner of the next isle and walk away as if nothing had happened.

"Hey." Joe arrives behind you, offering an all but see-through night-dress with a jokey waggle of his eyebrows. "Get a load'a this, [Y/N]."

You snort, turning and feeling at the flimsy material with a frown of distaste pinching your lips. Still, when you crack a grin at his building laughter, you slide the garment through his fingers and lock eyes with him. Joe sobers almost immediately.

"I'm gonna try it on."

Tilting his head, eyes leveled with that familiar frown that appears whenever something turns him on, he regards you. "[Y/N]," he says quietly, warning lacing his tone as his gaze follows you courtesy of you slinking off with a playful wink thrown over your shoulder.

You don't even look back, entering one of the dressing rooms. True, it could be seen as a waste of time considering he won't be around to see it... but even the thought that he's thinking of you in this provocative clothing makes a devilish smirk cross your lips as you shed your attire and replace it with the night-dress, marveling at how silk-smooth it is against your skin.

And then you're spinning with hands covering yourself as your door slides open, preparing for an awkward encounter with a shopper who had already selected the room and you hadn't realised. But no, there is Joe, stood with clothes galore littering his arms. With a sigh of relief, you release the breath you'd been holding... and then furrow your brow, laughing lightly.

"Fancy playing dress-up, Joey?" you ask, motioning with your neck to the multiple hangers on his arms. Somehow, suits and pyjamas don't mix and you can tell he'd just picked random things in order to have an excuse to enter; and how he'd known you were in this one is beyond you, perhaps he is more familiar with your habits than you ever cared to think about before. "Personally I think the blue shirt would go well with the spiral pyjama pants. Throw in the red cardigan for a little unf, y'know?"

Gatto chuckles, places the clothing in a pile by the door. "Buying me time. More clothes, more time in here. Nobody'll suspect a thing."

"Suspect?"

"Show me the goods, [Y/N]." Joe gives you a wicked smirk, tongue darting across his lower lip as he leans back against the door and allows his eyes to rake down your barely-clad body. A knowing smirk raises your lips in return, hands moving from their defensive position to slide down your sides. "Sexy,"the Joker comments, eyes shifting in depth as he begins to feel lustful. The forming bulge in his pants lets you know of the effect you're having on him. "Showcase a little for me...?"