All x Reader - How They Behave When Jealous

When Q gets jealous, he will pull you close and walk very much pressed against your side. Sometimes his hand will rest on the small of your back, gently pushing you forwards so as to guide you away from the other. At times when another man is getting too friendly for his liking, he'll do something impulsive, such as pull you in and kiss you hard so that you melt into him, hoping the submission to him will put another man off.

When Sal gets jealous, he will purse his lips and fold his arms over his chest. If the other man attempts to engage him in conversation too, he'll be very off-handed and will let his eyebrows raise in disbelief a lot whenever the other isn't paying attention. Aside from this, he'll lean in and make petty little comments like 'he isn't all that, [Y/N]'or 'shouldn't we be getting going, [Y/N]?' in the desperate hope that you'll agree.

When Joe gets jealous, he will be overly touchy. He'll throw his arm around your shoulders or physically turn your face away from the other so that you're looking athim before he does something to make you laugh. If he feels threatened by another man, he'll try to do things to make sure you don't notice them. If all else fails, he'll do something to distract you, such as catching your ear-lobe between his teeth and watching you blush. You'll often be too stunned to regard the other man, instead demanding why he'd do such a thing to which he just grins at you.

When Murr gets jealous, he will do his neck twitch without even realising it, hands clasping in a prayer gesture; he'll often point at the other using this and you've come to recognise that it's something he does whenever he feels insecure. If he becomes threatened, he'll often try to be more charismatic than the person who has caught your eye. What he feels he can't make up for in muscle or brawn, Murr attempts to make up for with charm and etiquette. You'll often see his devious side come out too, and he may lie or over-exaggerate his own affairs to make him seem more impressive.