Joe x Reader - You've Never?!

[SMUT WARNING!]

You've never been one to shock Joe that easily... which is exactly why when he says 'touch yourself for me', and you tense, he pulls back and regards you with a dipped brow.

"...did I say somethin' wrong?" Joe asks quietly, smoothing hair over your head and leaning in to kiss your nose. He doesn't think so... mutual masturbation and showcasing for one another is something that is less risque than some of the things you've done together; but he is known for being forward, and if he's crossed some kind of line then he wants to know about it.

Slowly, you shake your head, feeling your cheeks go red. "N–No, I just don't..."

Gatto props himself up on his elbows, body mounting yours in a way that is comfortable rather than powerful. Domestic, even, a mere scene of household romance - if not for the fact that you are both sweat-soaked and panting from the sex you'd been having.

"You just don't...?" he prompts encouragingly.

"I don't... I've not... I've never..."

Slowly, the message begins to click into place and Joe can hardly stop the lop-sided smile that begins to form. "You've never masturbated?"

A whimper of embarrassment is torn from your throat and it isn't relieved simply because he leans down and kisses you with a sweet chuckle, taking your wrist and stroking over your thumping pulse with a thumb.

"Let me help ya with that."

"Joey!"

But he's already gone, head settling between your thighs as he nudges your clit with his nose before running his tongue along your dripping opening. After numerous orgasms with him, you're anything but patient, fire in your belly reignited with every purposeful touch he delivers. You fail to see how this is about masturbation... until he brings your hand down and presses the pad of your index finger to your clit.

"Joe, I–I'm not sure–"

"Just relax, baby," your lover instructs, giving you a kind smile as he pulls away from your thighs and straddles your shins. "I'm gonna help ya feel good. Trust me."

You catch his eye, taking your lower lip between your teeth... before nodding in agreement, feeling the gentle stroke of his thumb against your pulse point before he lets go.

"All right, just run your fingers along yourself. Nice and gently," Joe instructs, eyes sliding down to watch as you cautiously feel along your wet lips. Gatto nods approvingly, watching as you shift beneath him and your lids flutter shut upon brushing over the little bundle of nerves between your legs. "Ya know ya can take fingers, sweetheart. Just like I do."

Swallowing hard, you obey him, fingers hesitating before sliding inside of yourself. Courtesy of him being inside of you mere minutes ago, it doesn't take much stretching; a shaky breath passes your lips and the crease formed in your brow is a major turn on for the Joker as he watches you slowly slip in and out. Heat engulfs your face and he can almost smell how embarrassed you are, so he leans down and presses a tender kiss to your cheek, lips resting by your ear.

"You're doin' so good, [Y/N]. Curl your fingers a little, move 'em upwards..."And as you whimper as you do what he says, he realises a throaty moan that sends shivers down your spine before he reaches out and cups one of your breasts, thumb flicking gently over the nipple. "That's it, baby... ya feel good...?"

Surprisingly, you do. How had you never tried this before? Without his say-so, you guide your other free hand to your clit and rub experimentally, body arching in response when you catch wind of how good it feels. Coupled with Gatto's titillation, it's enough to have you breathing hard.

"Joey..." His name slipping past your lips has the man hardening further against your thighs as he settles against you and presses gentle nips to your neck before reassigning himself to your ear and guiding you lovingly to your climax with dirty words of encouragement.

"Fuck, ya look so good touchin' yourself."

"W–Wanna do it for you while you're working..."

They're brave words, ones that come from a desperation to do something for him while you're getting yourself off. And it appears to work for he groans softly and the feeling of his hand ghosting your thigh on occasion as he jerks himself slowly enters your stunted awareness.

"Dirty girl. Wantin' to get me all hard for ya when you're not there to help me out?"

"Mmm, yeah... maybe you can touch yourself for me then."

Gatto's chuckle is smooth and husky as his teeth drag lightly over your earlobe and you squirm and writhe as you finger your clit just right.

"A–Ahh, Joe!" you exclaim, shaking as you feel your orgasm overpowering the rest of your senses. Fear had quickly evaporated into curiosity, then curiosity into maddening pleasure - and you feel it wouldn't have been as pleasant an experience had Joe not been there alongside you. Laying there in a puddle of shivers and post-orgasmic haze, you blindly reach for his hand and lace fingers together while he holds you to him and presses a single kiss to your lips.

"Proud of you." He chuckles, taking in your heaving chest and the slight scowl that shapes your lips as you glare at him. So it might have felt good (amazing)... but you still feel terribly exposed, flustered face a good indication that you still felt the presence of embarrassment.

"Maybe I'll tend to myself from now on," you bite back, though his forming smirk has you seeing red all over again in that you want to run your fingers over his hard length and fuck him. There's no polite way to put it: Joe Gatto has you tirelessly soaking your underwear, desiring the fullness of his hardness inside of you at an almost constant rate. Very suddenly, the man jams two fingers into you, has you crying out and leaving angry red marks on his forearms.

"Somehow I doubt that. I think you'd miss me too much."