Sal x Reader - Adventurous

[SMUT WARNING!]

You're not sure what compelled you to say yes when Sal had proposed the idea of taking you into his bedroom, just that the soft kiss that left a lot to be desired in the wake of his usual readiness had lured you in like a fish falling for bait.

"Wait there... and close your eyes." Sal mouths against your ear, a fleeting kiss being placed on your cheek before he strokes down your arms and leaves you standing there. Doing as you're told, [E/C] eyes slip shut and you see the main light of the room disappear from overhead, instead replaced with a soft brightness that reminds you of candlelight. A lamp, perhaps.

Unable to keep yourself from jumping when you feel Sal at the back of you (because since when had he become so quiet?), his soft giggle makes you smile. There is a moment in which you reflect on how far you've come as a couple before you feel cool material slip over your eyes; a hand raises to snag at it but Vulcano catches your wrist and shushes you lowly in your ear. With but one question on the tip of your tongue, you decide to do as you're told.

"I was thinking... maybe we could try something different. Sex with you is... awesome," Sal pauses to chuckle softly, pressing his lips to the tender spot beneath your ear. You smile. "...but I was thinking of something more... adventurous."

"Yeah...?" Your voice comes out playful, and as he slinks around your body and wraps his arms around your frame, you laugh softly before you feel his lips on yours, kissing you so sweetly that you melt into him with a satisfied sigh. A hand slides down your back before slipping over the gentle curve of your rear, his palm squeezing as he begins to walk you slowly backwards. When the back of your legs hit the bed, you sit and reach your hands out to pull him to you. He doesn't resist, just kneels in front of you and kisses you soundly before wrapping an arm around your back and picking you up enough to have your head on the pillow by the time he puts you down again.

The sound of his belt coming loose has you waiting with baited breath and you reach forwards blindly to grasp at his zipper and tug it down, fingers brushing his stiffening length as you do. He takes your wrists in his hands and hovers above you, straddling your thighs with his own as he leans forwards and loops his belt around the bars in the headboard, effectively tying our wrists to it.

Swallowing hard, you're about to voice a doubt you have when his hands pull your shirt and bra up to bunch at your neck and his mouth closes around a nipple. A whimper is forced out of your throat and, upon instinct, you try to move your hands to grasp at his hair, only to remember they are tied up. The fact that you cannot see what he is doing makes you even more sensitive than you usually are.

Sal's eyes flicker upwards as you writhe with frustration, a triumphant smirk shaping his jaw as he continues to pleasure you. Eventually, apparently growing complacent with the pace he is going at, the Joker begins to trail kisses down your stomach, the feeling of his breath fanning against your skin enough to make you arch from beneath him. When he reaches the waistband of your underwear, you hold your breath - and release it as a jittery moan as his tongue presses flatly against your clit through the material. It makes you ache for him, makes you squirm desperately.

"God, Sal, please..."

You hear nothing in response but you feel the pads of his fingers rubbing against your panty-clad opening, the thought of him inside you enough to have you drenched as he finally slips the fabric aside and allows his fingers to glide over your slick folds. Breath shutters as you anticipate the feeling of his fingers filling you... and when it comes, you can hardly express what it does to you, a high-pitched whine ripped from your throat.

Sal's mouth settles on your hip as his fingers begin to move, in and out, in and out, stay-- and then beginning again, the pace enough to drive you completely insane. You're breathing hard, knees buckling despite the fact that you're laying down. It's all too much and yet it can never be enough.

You do nothing to stop him as he pulls your underwear down your legs and releases your skin from his lips, a pleasantly red mark left on your hip as the male adjusts himself. As the unpleasant sensation of emptiness comes over you as Sal removes his fingers, you open your mouth to beg him to come back - but you get no chance, any words on your tongue dying completely as he pushes himself into you with a readiness that surprises even your desperate core.

"Mm... [Y/N], this is so good..." Sal murmurs, pulling his hips back and then filling you to the hilt all over again, rhythm bound in his thrusts as it is in his bones: your moans are the music, his body performing at a rate that is out of his control and yet so deliciously appropriate that he has to stop himself from drooling at how good it feels. His lips settle by your ear, teeth catching the skin as he murmurs, "I love dominating you like this, baby... do you like it?"

Nodding uselessly, you're left to struggle against your restraint in a desperate attempt to touch him. It is to no avail, and you can feel his grin stretch slowly across his face as he continues to push in and out of you at a pace that has you arching from the bed in a lustful haze.

"[Y/N], use your words," the Joker whispers, listening to the groan that escapes your mouth as he pushes into you and then holds still. Your protest is almost violent, hands scrabbling and haphazard sounds filling the room around you. Sal's tough fingers coil around both of your wrists. "God damn it, [Y/N], tell me that you like it. I know you do - feel how wet you are for me."

"Sal, please! Don't stop, I--I need more, I love it--!" You're all but wailing, cheeks bright red with both arousal and embarrassment. The satisfaction that emanates from the man above you is all but tangible as he begins to move again, harder and faster than before, as if his soul purpose is to finish you off.

It doesn't take long, you cumming violently as Sal's long strokes descend into quicker jerky motions, his thumb coming to stimulate the bundle of nerves you'd longed so desperately to be touched in a way that has you seeing stars behind your eyes, hearing explosions of his voice in your ears. Your entire world collapses in on itself for a few seamless seconds-- and as he releases inside of you, harder than he would give himself credit for, it's then that the bliss comes.

The pair of you lay there, a panting mess, and it's with only a tiny amount of grief that you realise you can't see his post-orgasmic expression as his face buries in your neck and leaves a soft array of kisses and bites. Sweat coats your skin, making it gleam in the low-light of the bedroom as you struggle to earn enough breath to speak.

"...a-are you gonna let my hands free now? I could make it worth your while..."

Sal pauses, and for a tense moment nothing is heard - and then he chuckles, a sound so sexily smooth that it has colour rushing to your cheeks all over again, rekindled fire in your belly beginning to burn away at your senses once more.

A few more kisses are pressed idly to your flesh, tongue tracing the outer shell of your ear before Sal takes a purposeful breath and murmurs huskily in response:

"...what makes you think I'm done with you?"