Joe x Reader - First Time

[SMUT WARNING!]

     Sitting on his couch with him, you feel his thumb stroking your hand. You find it somewhat cliche, with the movie and the bowl of popcorn in your lap, but that doesn't mean you aren't enjoying it. His presence, the relationship you've built on the foundations of awkward coyness that has slowly evolved into comfort within one another's exclusive company, it all makes you feel so incredibly safe that you find yourself falling deeper and deeper in love with him every time you're around him. After a long week of not being able to see him, you're relishing in him right now.

"You like this movie?" you ask, striking up gentle conversation as you turn his palm face-up on your lap and begin to draw circles, nails following the lines of his skin before returning to their mindless mapping.

Joe sighs happily, eyes fixed on the screen. "Ohhh, yeah. Shawshank Redemption... gets me every time."

His tone makes you smile, a small giggle passing your lips. Perhaps tonight is the night... his skin feels so warm against yours and there's a distinct tension in the air due to not seeing each other all week. You take your chances, shifting beside him and earning his attention as you lean in and trail a gentle path of kisses down his neck. The shift of his throat as he swallows hard at the attention isn't lost on you, encourages you as you place a hand on his thigh and heighten yourself to your hands and knees. Eventually, tension forces him to turn his head - and when he does you push your lips against his and feel the willingness to melt into you from the young man you've come to adore.

Saying nothing, you tilt your head and trace his lower lip with your tongue before he parts them and lets you kiss him properly, tongues melding against one another's as his hands shift to tangle in your hair. The movie seems to fade into the background as Gatto slowly shifts his body to lay back against the couch, you mounting him with your thighs squeezing around his.

Pulling away to breathe, you fumble with his top button and slowly undo it, eyes meeting his. Silently telling him what you want: tonight, Joey. Please, tonight.

"[Y/N], we don't..." The young man pauses, hand coming to close lightly over your wrist, but you persevere, unbutton the rest of them and smile at the picture before you: broad chest, soft skin, the plush of his belly as he stares up at you looking painfully vulnerable... it's so sweet you feel you could melt. "...we don't have to..."

"I know, silly," you chastise lightly, lowering in the form of an almost-kneel as you lather his chest with kisses, tongue experimentally flicking over his nipples and paying attention to the sharp gasp the action receives. He's so sensitive... almost as sensitive as you suspect you are yourself. "...but I want to."

Joe swallows hard as you trail down his stomach, kissing softly before you rest your chin just above the waistband of his pants and smile up at him.

"...do you?"

For a moment, you fear he's not going to respond; simply lay there shell-shocked and requiring a come-down from the evident excitement building in his pants. But then he pushes himself up, puts both hands on the sides of your face and guides you back up to kiss him. Once you're comfortably against his body, he shifts and slowly flips your position. You land on your back, staring up into those wonderful eyes; the eyes that you would do anything for providing they were on you when the command hit your ears. Such thoughts of servitude have you weak in the knees as he slowly trails kisses down your neck, your collar, popping open buttons on your shirt as he goes. Fumbling with your bra straps, cursing under his breath when he doesn't get it unlatched the first time, you take his wrist and smile up at him.