Q x Joe x Reader - A Helping Hand

[SMUT WARNING! THREESOME INVOLVED, AS WELL AS HINTS OF JOE/Q!]

They know they shouldn't be listening. How you get off in your own time is something that concerns you and only you... but they're both so enraptured by the soft sounds you're making that they can hardly keep themselves from putting their ears to the door and eavesdropping. If you knew both Q and Joe had taken temporary refuge outside... God, you'd kill them.

The Jokers are beginning to feel the effects too; the thrill of doing something they're not supposed to sends tingles of heat down their spines, makes them harden in their pants as they spare one another a glance. Joe has never seen Q look so subdued. Noses touch, soft breath mingles... and Q murmurs:

"We should leave, Joe. Leave her to it..."

"Yeah..." Gatto agrees quietly, though neither make a move to go. Joe exhales softly, glances down at the forming bulge in his pants and then grins sheepishly at the other man. They know one another far too well by now, have seen things the average friends, however close, never see in a lifetime."...may need some persuasion though."

Q snickers crudely. "Same here."

The pair cover their mouths to conceal the breathy laughter that's escaping them, shoulders being clutched by one another's hands before they stand up straight and begin to walk away.

"O-Oh God, Joe–"

They both freeze, tense up... before Q's eyebrows arch with amused surprise, brown eyes wide as he elbows his friend in the side. Mouthing 'oh my God!' while Joe struggles to come to terms with what he had undeniably heard. You're getting off to the thought of him - and that only maker his boner harder to deal with.

"Fuck, Brian–"

Joe and Q look at each other with stunned expressions, before Joe whisper-shouts "The dirty girl!", which makes Q seethe with nervous laughter before he turns back and begins progressing towards your door. Joe grabs his arm, forces him to go tumbling back into him and grunts when, just for a second, his ass is firm against his front. A shaky exhalation is all that passes him, thank God for that.

"Wh–What are ya doin', man?!"

"What'd'you think?! I'm gonna go in there - we can help her out, bro! [Y/N] wants you. She wants me too. We're both here - it'd be a dick move not to go in there and aid her.

"Could you be any more out of your mind?!" Joe leans in close so that his voice doesn't carry, and a particularly angelic moan from the other side of the door has both of the men shuddering. Joe can't deny it though: he wants you... and now that he knows you want him, perhaps it would be easier to initiate something. "...all right, fine. We just have to get over that initial shock and we're in..."

Q purrs with approval, grazes a hand down the man's front encouragingly."What'd you say that one time? What a girl wants, a girl gets...?" And he's grinning knowingly as Joe catches his lower lip between his teeth, intense gaze fixing on dark eyes before he moves in and kisses him experimentally, Q's palm growing firmer against the outline of his hardness. Both alight, both wanting more, they feel emboldened with desire enough to all but stumble through your door.