Joe x Reader - Tied and Bound

[SMUT WARNING!]

How you'd wound up in this position, with your wrists bound above your head to the bedposts, ankles also incapable of moving so as to leave you vulnerably spread-eagled in his wake, you can't remember, but apparently you'd allowed it. And now, with his teasing breaths against your inner thighs, you wished you had never done so.

"Joe–" Your voice seethes, burns your throat as he blows softly on your most intimate of areas and hums with mock innocence as his eyes shift to meet yours from in between your legs. The expression alone, coupled with your embarrassment, is enough to have you panting with need. "Please."

"Please what?"

The urge to kick your legs out of sheer frustration is eliminated as an option simply because it isn't one. Attempting to slide closer to him, wanting to feel his tongue in you, on you, everywhere, you huff with effort and regard him. He's smirking finely, cheek resting in his palm as he lets you stew in your desire, lets you drive yourself insane as you wait for him to grant you mercy.

Joe adjusts, leans in close and teasingly runs the very tip of his tongue along your entrance, watching as your head falls back against the pillow and your lips form a continuous mantra, more, more, more'. "I'll do anythin' ya want, [Y/N]. But ya have to say it."

"Oh my God–" It's a phrase of both exasperation and arousal as you raise your hips closer to his face. "Just– use your tongue, please. I want your mouth on me."

Gatto's eyes flicker, as if he's considering whether that's enough for him or not, before he gives in and moves his tongue along your opening upon your request. The taste of you stains his awareness, has him pressing into you more as he pushes past folds and latches his lips onto one side of you. Reveling in the angelic moan that tumbles from your agape lips.

There is so much he wants to do to you. He wants to do some rather dirty things too - and he knows that, whether tied up or not, you would cave in and let him. Longing for the taste of you; wanting to lap at your clit until you sob for mercy; wanting to watch the resistance in your eyes die as he brings you immeasurable pleasure. The urge to have his fingers soaked with you, to feel your warm wetness clamping around him as he brings you to an earth-shattering orgasm, to hear you crying out his name as you shudder and shake and plead... it all brings him so much satisfaction.

"Mmm... m–my clit, please–" you whisper shakily, wrists pulling against your restraints as he does as you say, wet tongue swirling over your bundle of nerves before pressing flatly against it. A strangled choke leaves your throat, hips bucking against his face and the feeling of his hand settling on your hip and forcing you back down as he laps at you faster has you seeing stars. "F–Feels so g–ood–"

Your stammered words bring him perverse glee, a sense of accomplishment. The fact that you can't even speak... it makes Joe pleased to know that he's reduced you to such a state; a state in which he is essential to relieve.

"Good, baby," Joe all but coos, his thick voice sending a rivulet of shivers up your spine as his tongue moves faster. The ghost of hands in his hair as he concentrates on what your usual response would be, tugging and guiding him further in, it makes his already solid length that little bit harder. "You don't have to ask nicely, y'know. Order it if ya have the nerve."

"C-Can you use your fingers...?" you whimper pitifully. He's not quite sold on the prospect of doing as he's been asked this time, if only because he wants to see a little fire from you, but he doesn't break his own rule: you vocalised it, therefore he delivers - just not in the way you want, pads of fingers only grazing you.

"I don't know," Joe murmurs in response, before deep blue eyes raise to meet your own. "Can I?"

With cheeks bright red and brows furrowed, you demand: "Use them, goddamn it! I want them inside of me right now."

A satisfied grin curls Joe's lips upwards in that perfect expression you'd come to crave to see. In an instant, you feel a lot better, tense digits inside of you without a moments notice. A slight smile comes to settle on your face, a look of bliss slowly washing over your features as he fucks you with his fingers. God, it's everything you want aside from being filled properly, something you don't dare ask for so long as you can't cling to him while he does. You'd explode, go insane, perhaps even blame him by the end of things.

The Joker notices your contentment, as well as the tensing of your thighs as you lay there and pant in time to the pumping of his fingers. In reward for your submission (as well as getting a kick out of startling you), Joe presses his thumb against your slick clit and begins to rub it as he continues on, grin sharpening with triumph as you let out a yelp of a moan and begin to shudder.

"Joe– I-I'm gonna–!"

And then he's gone. A desperately confused 'wh-what?' passes your lips, eyes fluttering as the very feeling of being on the edge of release haunts you. He's grinning, smirking, hovering above you as he undoes his belt, slowly, and drops it on to the floor with a heavy clatter. You stare up at him, writhing desperately. He just chuckles huskily, leans close.

"[Y/N], I haven't even started yet."