Chapter 3 ~ Getting to know eachother

"Are you going to tell me what a 'stealer' is then?" Aro asks.

"Well basically I can steal gifts from other vampires that come within a mile of me, although its slightly more complicated than that because when I stole your gift and read your mind I saw every single vampire you had ever come into contact with and stole their gifts too!" I say, explaining in brief just how much I could do.

"Magnifico! Now I see why I waited 3000 years for you!" He started leaning towards me and I realised he was about to kiss me. I put up a hand to stop him.

"Aro stop"

"Why? Do you not want to kiss me? Have I done something wrong?" Doubt filled his eyes.

"No I really want to kiss you believe me it's just, well lets just say I've waited longer than 3000 years and things were even more old fashioned in my day than they were in yours! Kissing was scorned upon unless you were a married couple, but you could just about get away with quick pecks on the cheek, just never on the lips"

"But times have moved on my dear, things are different now"

"I know but I'm still living the past you see and it would almost go against my nature" I say explaining.

Before Aro could reply to this the sun came out, making us sparkle

"You really are beautiful you know" Aro says, looking at me adoringly

"It's just a glamour... I'm ugly underneath" it's true though, I wasn't just saying it, I really think that I'm ugly!

"But how did I know you were my true mate when you were wearing a glamour?"

"You only needed my eyes and scent to know it was me, the rest doesn't matter that's the only reason why I kept some of my glamours on but took the rest off, because I'm ugly"

"You know I don't believe that, and even it is true I couldn't care less! Show me what you really look like, please?"

"Maybe another time..."

"I have to go now to check up on some things at the castle, you'll be alright wont you?" when I nodded in reply he continued "you know what you said about 'pecks on the cheek' being acceptable? Well do you think this is acceptable?" Before I had time to react, Aro had reached across to me, vampire speed, and had kissed me on the forehead. The feeling I got from that kiss was so blissful that I almost felt like rebelling against my instincts and kissing him on the lips. Almost, but not quite. Afterwards Aro took off, vampire speed, back up to the castle. I think I might go and see if Jane wants a chat.

A/N

I was going to write more but I got to the end and for some reasons the whole chapter got deleted when my iPod screen turned itself off, and yes I did save it! Hope you enjoyed! Vomment! Xxx