Chapter 9~ Meeting The Cullens

Finally we were about to set off for the Cullen's house after two days in Paris. I was already feeling the ache of being away from Aro so I dread to think of the pain if I had been away for longer. I don't have any powers for that kind of pain so I suppose I'll just have to endure it. Alice and I just finished packing our stuff into our small waterproof bags and were just paying our hotel bill.
"I'm so glad you finally thought of your dream outfit!" Alice exclaimed.
"Me too! Thank you so much for all of your help! Especially thinking of the idea of taking a picture of the final outfit! I know I'm supposed to have amazing memory and all but I'm sure I'll be panicking on the night so it'll come in handy!" I replied happily.
"I hope you enjoyed your stay! Goodbye!" the overly cheery receptionist spoke to us in a high tinny voice, urgh can't she see some of us are impatient to leave? Finally Alice and I reached the doors of the hotel and we were free. We set off at a fast pace, being careful not to draw attention to ourselves, until we reached a clearing.
"I honestly cannot wait any longer!" I exclaimed, "I may have to teleport us there!"
"But I thought you said that teleporting cross-country drains you?" Alice replied worriedly.
"Who cares? I'm in more pain by the hour being away from Aro!" I almost shouted at Alice. Honestly! She really doesn't get it does she? If you wait as long as I have, even as long as Aro has, for a mate then you're going to have a much stronger mate pull so therefore more pain from being away from them. "Right, take my hand I'm going to teleport us in 3-"
"Please I don't want you hurting yourself Laura!"
"2"
"Think about what you are doing!"
"1"
"What will Aro think of your stupidity?"
And with the sound of Aro's name the pain got too much and I teleported us into the Cullen's lounge. I looked around and saw Aro, before my vision blanked out and I fell into a pair of strong arms. "Aro" I whispered before I was consumed by darkness.
************************************
A/N
Hello everyone!! Did you miss me? Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I just have too much homework nowadays but I promise faithfully that I will try my hardest to get updates out for you! What spurs me on is a) the amount of reads (3.5k!!!!) b) the amount of votes and c) the amount of comments! The more I get of each if the these the more updates come your way! I love you all!!!
Swainy out! <3