Chapter 8~ The shopping trip!

It was the morning and we were setting out to meet Alice. As we strolled along the pavement we looked at the little stalls by the side of the road. We were meeting Alice at a coffee shop near the eiffel tower and then going to all of the shops from there.

Finally we reached the coffee shop and I spotted a rather dainty vampire sitting on a wall swinging her legs. I remembered it to be Alice from Aro's memories.

"Alice!" Aro exclaimed warmly "How nice it is to see you again!"

"Hello Aro, how are you?" she asked him.

"I'm very well thank you" he paused and turned to me "This is my mate Laura" he said with a smile.

"Hello Laura! It's nice to meet you!" she grinned and came and gave me a hug.

She's really powerful but I can't see it. She's obviously Aro's mate. My visions have gone. I'm slightly scared now.

"You should be" I said laughing.

"Wait? You can read my thoughts too?" she exclaimed in disbelief.

"I'll leave you two to get to know eachother, don't rush you two have fun!" said Aro, slowly backing away.

"Goodbye! See you later!" I said and kissed his cheek, only for him to grab my face and kiss me tenderly on the lips.

"Actually rush a little bit? I'm going to miss you." he whispered softly and turned and left.

"Wow! He really does like you a lot!" Alice exclaimed then remembered "Hang on a second, so what powers do you have?"

"Anything you can imagine, but also nothing."

"Huh?"

"Well I basically steal everyone elses powers!"

"That is SOOOOOO cool!!!"

"Shall we shop?" I said giggling.

"Yes lets go!"

***

We had strolled for hours, trying on this and that but I still hadn't found the perfect outfit to inspire me so we wandered back to the hotel to brainstorm.

"I won't have anything to wear!" I worried.

"Of course you will!" Alice said kindly "We still have tomorrow!"

"I suppose so..." I replied, disbelievingly.

"Look, how about this; you say what you want and I'll draw it? Sound like a plan?"

"Okay!" I said feigning brightness.

"Lets get started then!" She squealed happily.

And so it began, the endless asking of questions and scribbling ideas.

"What colour?"

"Purple, to match my eyes"

"But your eyes aren't-" I quickly changed my eye colour to purple "Oh."

"Yeah, I forgot about that. It's my usual colour but I have to have my natural eyes otherwise the mate pull wouldn't be there!"

"I see... So purple it is!"

"Yup!"

"Lace, Ruffles or Frills?

"Erm... just a lace collar, white lace."

Suddenly I had a burst of inspiration, I stood up and Alice looked at me questioningly. "Watch this" I said excitedly. I changed my outfir to a lilac tutu with little dark purple streaks. It had a little white lace collar with little flowers in it. I had my hair blonde and wavy and down to my shoulders and my make-up was minimal; just mascara.

"What do you think?" I asked happily.

"Perfect!" Alice shouted "Aro will love it!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So i finally updated!!! Hey guyssss!!! did you mis me?? I have so much homework in year 10 so i find it hard to update! but i have now so dont complain for another week! Might start updating at least once every two weeks? if you're lucky! XD if i haven't updated before i will at 2000 reads! Till the next chapter... GOODBYEEE XXX (Tutu on the side is the bottom half of the dress xx)