Chapter 11

A/N worst author in the world xD recently reached 10K reads so I feel obliged to update xD I have no plan for this chapter so I'm just going to make it up as I go along!

********************************

Recap:

"I love you too Aro, so so much!" I replied hugging him again then giving him a soft, tender kiss on the lips. Finally I had shown my true self to the man I loved and it felt good, even if it was by accident.

End of recap.

********************************

I was still too weak to get up for a few more days but it was fine because I had my loving mate by my side every second. I got made to drink human blood by Carlisle to build up my strength. I absolutely hated this, but he reassured me that no deaths occurred when obtaining the blood. I wanted to be up and about, I had no time for laying in bed moping. Aro was always there for me though and I didn't get bored.

When the days were up I attempted to put on my glamours again. "What are you doing? You don't need them, you're beautiful without them" Aro exclaimed. Anyway I was too weak to keep them sustained so it didn't really matter.

A/N
Had to get this published so I wouldn't lose progress when logging out. Next chapter will probably be the last one as I am kind of not into twilight anymore.
Thank you all for reading though!!
Love and hugs, magiclollyl xx