Chapter 6 ~ Leaving

The rest of the evening dragged on. I didn't have much to do but in the end I had settled for curling up reading. When I was a few chapters into my book a knock sounded on the door, it was Caius. "Come in" I called.

"Hello Laura, I was just wondering if you would be joining us for an evening snack in the throne room? A few of our workers have been working insufficiently of late and Aro has felt the need to.... replace them" he said the last words with caution, worried for my reaction.

I brushed it off and said "I really don't get thirsty theses day, I wouldn't want their to be less for you and everyone else to feed on"

"As you wish" Caius said and took off at vampire speed out of the room, the speed making enough wind to slam the door shut behind him.

***

As the sun came up in the sky I started to get ready for the days ahead. I packed for me and Aro and by the time I was finished it was about 7 am. Aro was taking me to Paris to meet up with Alice so we could go shopping, or rather she could go shopping and I could look around for inspiration, and he would stay in a hotel with me for a night before going on to the Cullens home. I would stay in Paris for a further night before Alice and I followed Aro to the Cullens.

I got ready for the day ahead by, making sure no one was around, and removing all of my glamours and my clothes to take a quick shower. That done I placed a glamour on with a simple smoky eye make up making sure also to cover up the reason I was glad I had glamours. I put on a plain tunic dress and placed a glamour on making seem as if I were wearing shorts and a tank top. One advantage of having glamours was that I didn't sparkle in the sunlight when I had one on. I could also make others not sparkle in the sun, but they had to be close; well at least in the same country!

Someone entering the room interrupted my thoughts. I inhaled the sickly sweet smell of Aro that made my insides melt and kicked myself for doing so. "Hello my dear"

"Aro, good morning... how was your evening?"

He leant down to peck me on the lips and replied "Refreshing I suppose, it was a pity you didn't join us for our snack"

"Well I wanted there to be enough to go round..." I said awkwardly.

Aro, sensing my uncomfortableness, swiftly changed the subject. "So all packed and ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yup" I said popping the p "All packed!" I said excitedly.

"We'd better set off then"

We had decided to travel by sea, rather than teleport, because teleportation drains you over a long distance especially with two at the same time. Anyway it would give us more time to get to know each other!

Aro and I ran to the coast in companionable silence, broken only by small talk here and there. When we reached the coast we immediately dived in and continued our journey in much the same way. I could see land getting closer and it was hard not to speed off and leave Aro behind in all of my excitement! When we reached the shore I checked that our waterproof bags had protected our belongings and then we set off for Paris. After a few hours of running Paris signs were everywhere and when we glimpsed the Eiffel Tower we knew we were there. We just had to find our hotel.

************************************

A/N

Hey everyone! So I got the sweetest message from one of my fans and decided to celebrate with an update! Yay! So vote if you enjoyed this chappie, comment if you want to see anything happen and tell your friends I they're into Twilight and vampirey stuff! :) I love each and everyone of you for reading, it means a lot how many reads I have!!!!!! Xxxxx