Chapter 5 ~ Tomorrow

A/N Long time no see! I didnt know whether I wanted to continue or not but then @TheChazerFaith persuaded me to carry on writing; that's why this is dedicated to her :)

- Recap -

She walked over to the full length mirror and gasped at her reflection. "You have to do this again for me at the ball next week!"

"Wait, there's a ball?" I asked in surprise.

"Yup, next Tuesday! It'll be Aro's first chance to show you off!"

"I can't wait!" I exclaimed happily.

- End of Recap -

That evening as I was reading in the library I had a sudden thought, I have no idea what to wear, well glamour, to the ball! Jane's outfit is sorted but mine? Nowhere near. I needed inspiration and fast.  

I thought back to when I had read Aro's mind last and found a vampire called Alice with a supposed good fashion sense. I decided then and there that I would meet up with this Alice and go round all of the big shops with her for inspiration. 

I got up, placed my book back on the shelf and started for the door. In my rush I didn't see or smell the vampire that was coming through the door until I had collided in to them knocking us both flying. 

"Hey watch where you are going!" An angry voice shouted. The voice belonged to Aro I realised, but no sooner had I realised this Aro had scooted over to where I was laying and was about to start a fight. 

"Aro wait! It's me!" I said with desperation. I don't know why I said that with desperation, it's not like Aro would be able to defeat me or anything! 

"Laura dearest, I didn't realise it was you, I apologise for shouting" he said looking at me imploringly. 

"I'm the one that should be apologising! I did run into you after all!" I replied with a laugh.  

Aro chuckled then said "Why were you in such a rush anyway?" 

"I was looking for you" Aro nodded gesturing for me to carry on "I need permission to meet up with Alice Cullen to go dress shopping for something to wear to the ball that you failed to mention to me!" I continued. 

"I didn't feel the need to tell you!" Aro said with disbelief "I would of thought you could just read my thoughts!" 

"I only ever use that power if necessary, I turn it off most if the time, it seems somehow wrong to be able to read people's deepest darkest secrets... A disruption of privacy if you ask me!" I explained. 

"Most admirable" replied Aro with a look of pride in his eyes "and very much like you to think of others. I beamed in response. "In regards to you meeting up with Alice Cullen, of course you can, in fact I would quite like to visit the Cullen's myself... I haven't seen Carlisle in years!" 

"Yay!" I said happily. 

"We can leave tomorrow if you want?" Aro asked. 

"Tomorrow" I replied with a grin, swiftly pecking him on the lips in a thank you.

A/N 

Sorry it's so short... My writers block went! I now know what I want to do next. The reason why I got blocked was because I stupidly put the ball 2 weeks away and I didn't know what to do in between xD I also want to update because I have 500 reads!!!!! Where did that come from??? This is only the fifth chapter!! But thank you!!!!!!! I'll try and update more regularly again because I have another idea for a story but I want to finish this one first!!! VOMMENT! I love you guys bye xxxxx