Chapter 7~ I Love You

Once we had found our hotel we checked in and went up to our room.
"So what's Alice Cullen like?" I asked once we had unpacked and settled on the comfy sofas of our private suite.
"Why don't you take a look?" Aro said with a smile.
"But that's boring! I want to hear it from you!" I replied.
"Well" Aro began "She has a bright personality, good fashion sense and she's very flexible. You know she can see the future?"
"Of course! I got that power from her the very first time I read your mind!"
"I know you did my sweet" he smiled and said.
"You know the whole kissing thing?" I asked.
"Yes?"
"Well I've kind of broken that rule already"
"You have?" He said hesitantly "Wait with who?" He added angrily coming over to me, standing at his fullest height glaring down at me. It was quite scary really, him being so angry.
"With you silly!"
"When was this? I don't remember?"
"The other day when you said we could meet up with Alice, but I wiped it before you could say anything, I felt ashamed of myself that I had gone against my own wishes." I replied, looking down at my hands. Aro crouched down, put two fingers under my chin and lifted up my head so my eyes were level with his.
"If you're ashamed then why are you telling me this now?"
"Because I want to do it again" I replied and swiftly moved to kiss him fully on the lips. Breaking only to say "I love you Aro" and for him to reply
"But I love you more"
************************************
A/N
Hey everyone! Long time no update! Just checked the reads on here and I've reached almost 1.1K!!! So I thought you were overdue an update! I wanted to make it longer but I thought that was a good time to end? What do you think? I get hardly any comments and I want to know if you guys are enjoying the story! I love you all!!! magiclollyl xxx