Chapter 10~ My True Self

A/N

Please don't shoot me :3 I know I haven't updated in months and I know I keep saying this but I keep finding it hard to think of ideas but when I do I update. Also I've had a lot of exams recently and have my French speaking this Friday actually :/ Also my school has recently started up a magazine and I managed to become the editor!!! So I've had quite a lot on my plate recently. Enough of the excuses and really looooonnnnnnnggggg author's note... On with the story!

************************************

Recap:

"Right, take my hand I'm going to teleport us in 3-"

"Please I don't want you hurting yourself Laura!"

"2"

"Think about what you are doing!"

"1"

"What will Aro think of your stupidity?"

And with the sound of Aro's name the pain got too much and I teleported us into the Cullen's lounge. I looked around and saw Aro, before my vision blanked out and I fell into a pair of strong arms. "Aro" I whispered before I was consumed by darkness.

End of Recap

............................................................

I woke with a pounding headache and a terribly sore throat. The events of earlier that day crowded my thoughts and I opened my eyes and sat up with a start. I looked around frantically for the one person I wanted to see more than anything else in the whole world. My eyes locked with his and I instantly relaxed. Aro.

"Laura? Thank the heavens you're awake! I thought I'd lost you!" he cried.

"I've only been out a couple of hours though?" I questioned him worriedly.

"No Laura" he said.

"What do mean 'no'? How long have I been passed out for?"

"A couple of...." he mumbled.

"Aro just tell me!" I shouted, exasperated.

"7 months," he replied.

I just sat there with my mouth hanging open, shocked. 7 months lost. I'd missed the ball and more importantly bonding time with my mate.

"The ball didn't happen, I haven't left your bedside at all," he replied to my thoughts.

Wait a second, I thought I'd blocked my thoughts. Sugar. My mental block was gone, and... Oh God, no please not my glamours, please. I looked down at my arms and they were my real arms, no glamours of any kind. I slowly lifted my head to meet Aro's gaze and I noticed the pained look in his face. I was too weak to read his thoughts but his face said it all.

"So now you know why I wear glamours," I choked out "feel free to leave at any time," I finished, my eyes began to sting, the vampire equivalent if crying. Aro got up and for a second it looked like he was going to leave but suddenly he turned around and rushed over to me and gave me a massive hug, almost squashing me.

"Why would you even say that Laura? You're beautiful no matter what and I love you okay? I didn't wait 7 months by your bedside for nothing you know! I love you Laura don't you forget that okay?" he said lovingly.

I looked into his eyes as he said this and knew he meant every word. "I love you too Aro, so so much!" I replied hugging him again then giving him a soft, tender kiss on the lips. Finally I had shown my true self to the man I loved and it felt good, even if it was by accident.

************************************A/N

Awh they're just too cute :3 I totally ship them xD well I would wouldn't I it's my story! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! You guys still don't know why she wear glamours (muhahaha) but at least Aro stuck by her no matter what :) Vomment if you enjoyed and want another chapter :) Also 6.7K reads!! OMG!!! Thank you all so much for reading, it means so much!

Love you all!

Swainy out <3