Chapter 4 ~ Playing Dress-Up

As I approached the doors to the castle I sent Jane a mind-message to tell her that I would be coming up to her chambers. After her initial thoughts back which were "Dafuq was that?" And "Laura? Was that another talent?" I kind of got impatient so I sent the message again and this time she replied with "Okay see you in a bit!" When I heard that I teleported myself straight to her chambers.

"Oh, hi!" Jane said as soon as I got there. "That was pretty cool that mind-messaging thing!"

"It is isn't it!" I replied excitedly "I got it from Aro's mind!"

"I think that you two make the cutest couple this century! Who would of thought that a 'human' would turn out to be Aro's mate!" Jane said with wonder.

"Well we've both been waiting a long time, me even longer than him, so it was about time!"

"So how old we're you when you were changed, if you don't mind me asking, I mean I can't tell through your glamour?" Jane asks me.

"I was turned on my 21st birthday, I was walking home with my flame torch to guide my way when I had a sudden dizzy spell and fell over and cracked my head open. Most of my body landed on a pile of hay luckily but my head was bleeding a lot. Two vampires were in the area and they smelt my blood, they ran over to me ready to drink me dry. One of them sank their fangs into me just as my flame torch set light to the hay I had fallen into. They were both turned to ash but as I was a stealer, although I didn't know it at the time, I had already started picking up powers so I had a fire immunity power which saved my life. Before I knew this though I thought I was burning because that's all I could feel, a burning sensation everywhere which was of course me changing." Jane looked at me with an expression of awe and wonder.

"How long ago was that?" Was her next question.

"Promise you won't freak out about how old I am?"

"I promise" Jane replied solemnly.

"It was about 5000 years ago- the year 3002 BC" Yes I was old, extremely old.

Jane looked at me speechlessly, she could only manage one word "wow"

"Anyway I'll get to the real reason I came here. You know I can do glamours? Well I can put glamours on other people so I was wondering if you wanted a make-over?"

"YES!" Jane screamed "I'd absolutely love one!" She shouted with glee.

"Okay so all you have to do is think about your dream look and I'll read your thoughts and put it on you! I can do lots of different ones until you find your favourite!"

"Okay I've got one" I placed my hand on Jane's shoulder and read her thoughts. I saw the outfit, hair and make-up she wanted and instantly I changed her look. She was wearing a low-cut V neck dress in a deep red. It had swirls of dark red sequins going up from the bottom and ribbons that did up behind her neck, leaving her back bare. She was wearing red strappy heels on her feet with red sequins on them. Her hair was done up in a swirly bun with red sequins throughout it and a few streaks of dyed red hair were hanging around her face, framing it. Her make-up was simple, blood red lips and dark eyeshadow with eyeliner sweeps in the corners of her eyes and lots of mascara. She looked every inch the vampire princess!

She walked over to the full length mirror and gasped at her reflection. "You have to do this again for me at the ball next week!"

"Wait, there's a ball?" I asked in surprise.

"Yup, next Tuesday! It'll be Aro's first chance to show you off!"

"I can't wait!" I exclaimed happily.

A/N

So I was about to publish when my dad turned the Internet off :( so you guys had to wait another day for an update :( I will do it as soon as I can in the morning though! Hope you liked the Jane chapter and background info! What did you think of Jane's dress? Vomment! Xxx