Chapter 1: Malena Rodriguez...Heading to Turlock...Pt. 1

"Mmm baby...right there...oh yes, it feels so good baby!"

"Right there baby? Tell me how you like it mami?!"

The chorus of our moans and sweety skin hitting one another were the sounds that resonated in my room. We've been at it for the past hour and there was no sign of stopping...it just felt so damn good!

"Baby girl...damn I don't want to stop...you are so wet!" he grunted as his deep thrusts hit my g spot causing me to scream incoherent words! This man knew how to make me speak giberish when we have sex!

"I'm going to cum...!" feeling my walls tightening around his gorge I arched my back while he pulled my body closer to his.

"Cum baby...I'm cumming too!" his sexy raspy voice demanded!

With a few last thrusts and grunts I felt his d**k pulsate feeling his seed fill up the condom while I rode the wave of pleasure.

Collapsing on top of me we both panted hard trying to catch our breath.

After rolling over to the mattress he spoke "That's one for the books babe"!

"Yeah it is!" I giggled standing up from off the bed heading to my bathroom to go take a shower.

Turning on the shower head I waited for it to warm up which didn't take long.

The warm water cascaded down my head and down my back relaxing my back muscles. I so needed it after the back breaking positions Ryan and I were in.

Enjoying the soothing drops with my eyes closed I felt two arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"Is there any possible way that you don't look sexy in anything you do babe? Just watching you under the water is making me hard again!" kissing my neck I felt his hard on poke me on my ass.

"Maybe when I'm sick?!"

"Not possible! I think you are one of the most sexist, beautiful, intelligent woman that I've ever met! Even if you are sick!" he said hugging me tighter.

"You are so sweet babe!" I say back.

"Sweet for you babe!" he nipped my ear and lowered his hand down my crotch rubbing my clit.

"Mmm...Ryan...!" I moaned as he continued to play with it.

"You want me to keep going baby?" he whispered in my ear.

"Y-yes...!" my voice was ragged, it felt so good.

"Anything for you baby!" Ryan continued to work his finger making me cum again.

Trying to catch my breath he gently pushed me under the streaming water, he then grabbed the body wash and washed my whole body. His tenderness always amazed me.

Ryan and I have been together for almost two years. We met at his movie premier for "The Boy Next Door" starring Jennifer Lopez. We were introduced by his agent who is a close friend of mine. Hitting it off that night he asked me out on a date and the rest is history.

We are both very busy, with him filming the show "Heroes Reborn" and I busy with my clients, we try to make time for each other as much as possible...like tonight!

After we finished taking a shower, drying off and getting dressed we cuddled in front of the t.v. with popcorn both dozing off after a while.

The next morning which was Thursday I woke up tired and out of it. I knew the reason why. Tired from the sex with Ryan and out of it because I was heading back to my hometown...Turlock...considered to be the Heart of California's Central Valley! It's the second largest city in Stanislaus County and it's home to California State University. The city is quiet quaint but it was a Hell hole for me, especially during High School. I was ready to leave the day after I graduated...after what had happened during my Senior Year, I just had too...!