Chapter 2: Heading to Turlock...Pt. 2

Ryan dropped me off at the airport so I can board the Firm's Private jet. One of the perks of being the owner. I was flying over to Turlock to cut on the six hour trip.

"I guess this is good bye for now baby!" Ryan says pulling me into his hard chest hugging me tightly.

"I guess it is!" I put my arms around his neck and snuggled into his chest. I was going to miss him.

"No worries...we will see each other next week! If you need to talk to me, call, text or leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible...okay my love?"

"Yes...!" I nodded into his chest still buried onto it.

Hearing his chest rumble I knew he was laughing at me "You are so cute when you pout!" he lifts my head to look up at him.

"Am I?"

"Yes you are totally cute!" he says chuckling then leans down to capture my lips. I loved kissing him, he always made everything bad go away.

During our mini make out session, we heard someone clear their throat. Looking behind us, I see the pilot standing there looking embarrassed.

"Sorry Miss...we are ready to board." he says looking at me and then Ryan.

"Alright, thank you Captain Cruz!" I tell him. Nodding his head he turns around and goes up the stairs to the plane.

"Well, I guess that was our cue?!" Ryan says looking down at me with a frown.

"Guess so...!" pulling away I go to pick up my things and look back at Ryan.

"I know this must be hard on you seeing these lowlifes after so many years. I could only imagine what you went through and what you are feeling right now! I really really wish I could be there by your side so you won't face them alone! Like I said...if you need to talk to me, call me! Though I won't be there physically, I will be there emotionally...you mean a lot to me Malena! I don't want them to upset you!" he says cupping by cheeks exhaling.

"I guess it's a good thing that I'm NOT going since God only knows what I would do if any one of them say anything to you disrespectfully...I might need to be bailed out from jail!" he chuckled at the last part then hugged me tight.

"I know babe...I love the fact that you even consider going to jail over me! But, I will have to put on my big girl panties and face them...even Colin!"

"That's what I'm afraid off...do you think you'll be able to face him?" he asked.

"Sooner or later I'm going to have too...I rather it later but it's been too long. I need to do this...I have Faith...!"

"We both have Faith!" he kissed me softly. "I love you Malena...remember that!"

"I love you too Ryan...I gotta go! I will talk to you later okay?!" I hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go.

"Have a safe flight baby girl! I expect a call or text when you land. Tell your parents I say hello!" letting me go slowly.

"Will do...bye babe!" I tell him giving him another kiss then turned to go up the stairs to the plane.

Before going inside I turned around and waved at him. "Hasta ahorita!"

"Hasta ahorita!" he yells back throwing me a kiss.

Walking inside the cabin I found my seat and sat down wiping the tears that pooled in my eyes. I sometimes get emotional when Ryan and I have to part ways for a while. He is a very big part of my life and I always miss him dearly when we are apart. But I know my tears are not only for him...they are for the one person I swore I'd NEVER shed a tear for ever again...and that's the Colin Rand Kaepernick!