Chapter 3: Turlock, CA...

Malena landed at the Turlock airport over an hour later. As she stepped out of the plane she saw her awaiting car on the side of the tarmac. Greeting the driver who had the door opened for her she went inside and sat down waiting for her luggage to be put in the trunk. Once it was the driver got in and started the drive to her parents house.

Taking her phone out she texted Ryan to let him know she had made it. She wanted to hear his voice but she knew he was probably busy.

My Love: Hey babe! Just letting you know that I landed in Turlock safe and sound! I miss you already...Talk to you later...Love you!

Pushing send she put her phone down on her lap leaning her head back on the seat. She was tired and all she wanted to do was sleep. Closing her eyes for a second her phone went off.

"Hello?" she asked lazily.

"Hey beautiful! I just got your text...are you alright?" Ryan asked.

"I am...in the car now on my way to my parents!" she says.

"Good...I miss you babe!" he huffed sounding adorable.

"I miss you too!" she giggled. "Are you busy?"

"I'm never too busy for you baby, you know that! I was just going over the lines on the script...no biggie!"

"No biggie? You're such a show off!" Malena tells him joking around. She could never be an actress since she would never be able to memorize lines...she would be too nervous.

"Only for you my love!" he quipped.

"Mhmm! You better!" laughing she sighed. "Well baby, I know you're busy so I will let you go. Call me later if you can!"

"Alright babe! I will make sure I call you later! Love you and miss you my Queen!" every time he called her that she blushed.

"Me too my King!" saying their goodbyes they hang up and Malena closed her eyes again resting a bit before arriving to her parents house...it was going to be a long weekend.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Colin was pulling up into his parent's driveway after the almost two hour drive. Shutting off the car he steps out and takes out his bag then closes the door.

Walking up the pathway to the front door he holds the key unlocking it.

"Hey I'm home!" he yelled making his presence known.

"In the kitchen!" he heard his mom yell out.

Setting his bag down next to the hallway entrance he takes off his sneakers and heads towards the kitchen smelling the aroma of lunch in the air.

"Hey ma!" he walks up to his mom who is in front of the kitchen island cutting some tomatoes bending down to give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey baby boy! How was your drive?" she asked looking up at him with a smile.

"Fine...like usual!" he shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed a tomato from the cutting board. He was hungry.

"That's good...I take it your hungry?" she raised her brow at him.

"When aren't I ma?!" he asked chuckling grabbing a cucumber from the bowl on the counter.

"That's true..go wash your hands...!"