Chapter 11: What Happened On Prom Night...

Colin Rand Kaepernick is a lot of things...smart, funny, charming, good looking, athletic and a family man. He's had his share of ladies and dated a lot through out his school career. Being popular and all he had females throwing themselves at him especially when he got drafted to the Niners. No problems bedding different women as he pleased...so hearing the word he had been accused off a few years prior while he was training in Florida by a drunk money hungry female coming out of Malena's mouth...it completely broke him. He wasn't a Rapist or is...so why is she saying otherwise?

Colin felt like time had frozen still. He watched Malena as she spoke but he couldn't hear her. The room began to spin, his heart felt like it was going to jump out of his chest, his breathing became short pants and if he didn't slow it down, he would definitely pass out. Even his vision was becoming spotty...Malena was becoming two right in front of his eyes.

RAPED...that's what Malena said had happened on Prom night ten years before. His friends had convinced Malena that they were sorry for mistreating her all through out High School and invited her back for an after Party. She had gone with some of her friends so she wouldn't be alone but they managed to separate her and drugged her drink.

She began to feel groggy but fought it as long as she could. The bastards helped her by taking her to a room and laying her on the bed and while she was in and out of consciousness they took advantage of her. They felt her up, molesting her but there was no penetration until Colin was brought in.

Colin couldn't really remember what had happened...HELL, he didn't remember anything except being drunk as F***! He and his date had gone to the after party and began drinking right away. Matt had gone up to him an hour after he had gotten there and gave him a red solo cup with alcohol...it actually tasted strange but he drank it. Thirty minutes later he began to feel funny and decided he wanted to go sleep it off for a bit. Matt "helped" him to a room where his other two friends were at with a semi conscience Malena...but Colin was too out of it to notice.

After the three friends had their fun with Malena they left her and Colin alone on the bed...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Colin stared at her...staring at her to see if she was telling the truth...why would she lie about it? What did she have to gain after ten years. If she was lying and wanted something from him she would have come knocking at his door when he was at his peak while playing for the Niners...the media would have had a field day if word came out that Colin had a child...a child conceived by RAPE! But she didn't...the way he now sees it was that she kept it from him...the Prank, the drugging, the abuse...the RAPE...his daughter!

He had a daughter who he had no knowledge off...how could it be? A nine year old beautiful little girl named Faith...just like he had tatted on his arm so many years before...because of the Faith he was raised to have and believe in...

How could it be that the woman in front of him had carried and bared his offspring and he had no idea? He never had the chance to see her belly grow, see the first ultrasound or see what the sex was going to be. Hear the heartbeat or feel the kicks...then watch her being born into the cruel f'ed up world which he had RAPED her mother!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After the life altering blow that Malena gave to Colin, he shut down. She tried to get him to snap out of it, even told him how she hadn't realized it was him until a few days later. The next morning she had woken up still groggy and realized a naked guy next to her. She herself was wearing no underwear, her body especially her mid section was sore and there was blood on the sheets...her innocence stolen.

Trying to regain any sense of what had happened to her, she got up and ran out of the room making her way back home without telling anyone what had happened to her the night before. She was ashamed and she knew her father would go into the school and kill the guys who had done that to her. She never thought she would become another statistic, a victim since she was always careful at parties and her surroundings...yet it happened on Prom night...she was never going to be the same again!

Colin stood there frozen and after twenty minutes of silence from him he just...left...without saying anything.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A week went by after that dreadful Sunday and Malena, Ryan and Faith went back to L.A. continuing their daily routine as if nothing had happened. Faith didn't know that Colin was her biological father though she had asked Malena several times who he was. Malena never revealed his identity and had always told her that he never knew she was pregnant with her since he had gone away for school and they lost touch. She hated keeping the truth from her and she knew as she got older she would most likely push the issue but she had to keep the truth from her...she didn't want Faith to know that she was conceived by RAPE.

Ryan had stepped in as a father figure a few years before and he loved Faith like if she was his own...he even hoped that he and Malena would eventually have a child of their own. Ryan loved Malena with all of his heart and had been very supportive in her decisions regarding Faith and who her father is...it just made him more protective of them both.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Malena was in her office busy like usual when her assistant called her line to let her know she had a visitor. She didn't know who it was so she let them in. Waiting a minute or so there was a knock on her door as the person entered. Looking up she sees a man wearing a suit and an envelope in his hand. Malena raised her brow and greeted the man.

"Ms. Malena Rodriguez?" he asked seriously.

"Yes, that is me..." she responded watching and wondering who the man was.

Stepping forward he stretched out his hand which contained the envelope handing it to her and says "You have been served! Have a good day!" then turned on his heels leaving her office without another word.

Malena stood there wondering what had just happened. She looked at the envelope and slowly opened it. Taking the white piece of paper, she read what it said. Her eyes went wide and her heartbeat sped up making her sit down in her chair.

"What?" she whispered and picked up her cell phone dialing the number to the person she knew would make sense of what she had just read.

"Hello?" he said answering the phone.

"Ryan! I-I just got served with papers...!" she stuttered shutting her eyes tightly so she wouldn't cry.

"Papers? What papers baby...by whom?" he asked concerned for his girlfriend.

Malena inhaled and exhaled trying to stay calm and responded "Co-Colin is suing me for a Paternity test...and...and Custody of Faith if the test proves he is her father!"

A/N: Hello readers...Hope your Christmas was well! I actually had time to update!

I revealed a bit more of what had happened to Malena on Prom night and how Colin reacted. Do you think he is mad that she kept Faith from him for so many years? Do you think he believes that he RAPED her? What about him serving her with a Paternity test and possibly Custody?

If you haven't checked out my other Fanfics and stories, check out my profile! I would appreciate the reads!

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting! Good Night!