Chapter 8: Reunion Night...

Flashback:

"Your lips taste so good...I can kiss them all day!" He had grabbed her face to pull it towards his to taste her lips again. They were swollen and molded to his own. She hadn't said a word since she was in a fog and it was actually her first kiss. A kiss she should remember...

"God I want you! Kiss me...please!" he begged and continued kissing her.

End of Flashback.

Malena ran out of the bathroom after Colin had kissed her. She was out of breathe and tried to keep her tears from falling. How dare he kiss her like that after...

"UUUGGGHHH!" she let out a jolting scream praying that no one was around to hear her. She was angry wanting to throw or even hit something...someone.

"Why did he kiss me? Why does he want to hurt me all over again?" 

Finding an empty classroom, Malena went in and sat down on a chair to clear her mind. She wanted to leave but since she had caught a ride with Erika she had to wait. Unless she called her parents to pick her up but then they would know something was wrong.

Putting her head down on the desk she took slow calming breathes. Something she had mastered to do for her anxiety. Years back she started having panic attacks not knowing what was causing them until she found out. 

Closing her eyes she envisioned happy thoughts and the people she loved, one of them being Ryan.

"Oh crap! Ryan! He will be so pissed if he knew what Colin did!" and just when she thought of him her cell started ringing.

Malena slowly pulled it out of her bag and answered it. "Hello?" she says trying to keep her voice normal.

"Hey beautiful! How are you?"

It was Ryan. His voice made her calm but anxious at the same time.

"Hey babe! I'm...I'm okay and you?"

There was silence on the other line. "What's wrong?" he asked. He always seemed to know when there was something wrong with her. It's like he sensed it.

"Why do you think there is something wrong?" she asked trying not to stutter.

"Babe...I know when there is something wrong! I can tell by the tone in your voice! Wait? Did that Colin do something to you? Tell me Malena! I will get on the first flight over there and kick his ass!" he ranted sounding upset.

"Ryan...Ryan stop! Nothing happened! Please calm down...please!" she lied as she tried to calm him down. She couldn't tell him the truth.

Silence. Malena could only hear his breathing on the other line before he sighed. "Are you sure Malena? You can tell me if he did...if any of them did!" he said calmly and worried.

She took a deep breath "They didn't...I guess I'm just a bit overwhelmed with being back at the school...that's all! I know you worry papi, but I'm fine!"

Ryan didn't say anything for a few seconds "I love you...you know that...right? There is nothing I wouldn't do for you!"

"I love you too...more than you'll ever know!" she tells him and she truly did love Ryan, but she couldn't tell him about Colin kissing her...and that was the first time she's ever lied to him.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************