five ⁂ crushes

September 8, 2021 -
A half an hour later

Scarlett and Scorpius finished the potion in less than 30 minutes. A few arguments were tossed back and forth, but other than that, they worked well together.

"Why couldn't you do this in class?" Scorpius asked.

Scarlett's face became red. "I was distracted."

Scorpius sniggered. "Does Scarlett fancy someone?"

"No." She said way too quickly.

"Come on. Hmmm. Is it Lucas?" Scorpius smirked, leaning back on the table behind them. "You're always staring at him."

She sighed. "Fine. But don't you dare tell anyone!" Scarlett whispered, then brought her voice back to normal. "I'm sure you like someone too."

"Maybe." He half smiled. For a second, Scarlett thought his smirk was telling her it was her, but she shook it off. That was impossible.

Professor Killian walked in, breaking the silence between the two. He nodded at them, for their potion was perfect, so Scorpius and Scarlett packed up their things and left.

Scarlett headed to the common room and to her surprise Scorpius walked hesitantly beside her. "Albus pissed me off the other day, so I want you to tell Olivia he fancies her."

"Why would I do that?" Scarlett clutched the bag strung on her right shoulder's strap.

"Because its true."

⁂ ⁂ ⁂

September 8, 2021 -
a few hours later

Olivia walked into the common room to find Scarlett finishing up her homework. She plopped down next to her, spreading out her own things. Scarlett, Clary, and Olivia told eachother their common room passwords, but usually the whole school knew them because of friendships, intertwined through the houses, similar to theirs.

"Hey." Scarlett smiled. "How was Professor Sworth?"

"Horrible. That class is so frustrating!" She sighed in defeat. "How was potions? No Lucas to distract you?"

"No. I did the potion perfectly, even with Killian pairing me with Scorpius."

"Wow. How was that?" She dipped her quill in Scarlett's ink, in which they were now sharing.

"Better than I expected. He kinda told me- uh, Albus has a crush on you." Scarlett said quickly.

Olivia's face went bright pink. "Oh wow.. You sure Scorpius isn't lying?"

"No. He said it was true. But Clary?"

"What about Clary?" Olivia stopped writing.

"She's had a crush on Albus since first year! She never told you?"

"No! Why didn't she tell me?"

"Well, she didn't exactly tell me, I kinda figured it out on my own." Olivia looked down back to her paper.

"I'm kinda a bad friend for not figuring it out." Olivia lightly chuckled.

"Not really. She's gotten better at hiding it compared to first year."

The two laughed before Olivia looked at the old grandfather clock by the common room entrance.

"Oh! I gotta go, I have quidditch tryouts!" Olivia shoveled her things into her bag, and raced out the door before muttering, "You're so lucky you don't have a new quidditch captain."

"Good luck!" Scarlett yelled after her.

hiiii sam was here 2/8/16 :p