CH 18

"So I saw that motorbike in the garage, is it yours? I know you have that black Maserati since I saw it at the party" Eleanor asked and I simply nodded. "That's so nice" she said with a large smile "Is there room for two?" "Yeah, of course; my bum isn't that big to take up both seats" I said, trying to make a joke.

Eleanor didn't laugh at my joke she instead said "Can we, like, go for a ride?" "It's really not safe because I don't have a helmet for you; I doubt the ones I have will fit you". She pouted "Can't we just go get one?" I shrugged "Sure, just let me shower first I'm still in my sleeping clothes". "Food's here" we heard Zayn announce; I looked at Eleanor "I'll see you downstairs"

-

I sat waiting in the bike shop as Eleanor picked out a leather riding jacket and got fitted for a motorbike helmet. As she went up to the counter after finally choosing what she wanted I did the gentlemanly thing and pulled out my wallet instead "It's alright" I said seeing the look on her face "I don't mind paying". A smile spread slowly on her face.

-

"The king finally found a queen!" my crew whooped as I parked my bike in my parking space with Eleanor clinging on to me like a backpack; her bright pink helmet shining like a beacon. "Now we know why he missed class yesterday" one of my crew said and everyone else laughed; but the laughing immediately stopped as Eleanor took off her helmet.

"Holy God she's hot" I heard one of them say softly. Eleanor completely flourished under the attention, giggling as all the guys in my crew started drooling over her. She even got one of them to hold her bag and several of them offered to walk her to class. "I'll see you at lunch Louis" she said, kissing me on the cheek before walking with my crew to her first class.

"So am I a good match maker or what?" Zayn said as we walked to our lockers. "Yeah, she's nice" I answered vaguely. "I know my mate!" Zayn said, slapping my back "Now hopefully you'll get out of this funk you've been in". I nodded "I hope so man, I really hope so".

I walked into my music class and immediately felt those emerald eyes on me; as I sat down, Harry said "So I saw you with a girl this morning". "What of it?" I asked, pulling out my notebook. "What do you mean "What of it" Louis!?" Harry said angrily. I looked at him "What's your malfunction, why are you getting so worked up?"

Before Harry could answer the music teacher walked in "Ok class, so today we're actually going to start to learn how to play instruments; so far we have discussed music theory and what music is however...Mr Styles please take a seat...Mr Styles you are not excused from this class room! Mr. Tomlinson you are not excused from this classroom either!"

"Harry wait, wait" I said grabbing Harry's wrist in the corridor, forcing him to stop "What is wrong with you?" "You think this is ok Louis? Is this you being bipolar or scared or whatever the hell is wrong with you?" Harry said, yanking his arm free. "Harry I literally have no idea what you're talking about" I said as Harry starting walking away again. "Just leave me alone Louis, I don't even want to see you right now" Harry said over his shoulder as he went downstairs.

What just happened?