CH 38

Zayn's POV

I laid in bed with Liam, naked, going over the events that happened only a few minutes before. I couldn't believe what I did and I couldn't believe that I didn't regret what I did; in fact I was the happiest I've been since my mom brought my little sister home from the hospital after she was born.

Liam had his head on my shoulder and his leg across my hips, tracing shapes on my chest and stomach with his fingers while he had his eyes closed. I held him tightly with my arm that was on his back, I was so confused; but all I knew for certain was that at this moment, I was happy.

But was I gay? Bi? I loved Perrie but...I wasn't sure what I felt for Liam, I've liked him for a long time but what I felt for him was different than what I felt for Perrie, if I had to describe it...it felt...warmer. I don't know.

I cupped Liam's chin and brought his lips to mine to try something, not even asking his permission. The kiss was pure electricity, more exciting that kissing Perrie ever was; Liam chuckled against my lips as I started to grow again and press against his thigh. "Sorry Zayn but I don't think I can go again, I'm sore now; you weren't very gentle".

I looked at his face for any signs of pain or anger but he just had a content smile, as if reading my thoughts he said "It's alright Zayn you didn't hurt me...I've just never done anything like what before" he said as he put his head on my chest. I didn't want this moment to end, to feel Liam pressed against me on my bed. Is this how Louis felt with Harry?

Did I do a terrible thing by trying to help my friend?

"Liam I have to tell you something" I said before taking a deep breath and telling him everything: how I forced Harry to moved back home so I could protect Louis from him. After I finished telling him everything I waited for him to be angry, but he merely nodded and said "I know" before telling me how he met Harry's friend online who already told him and Niall everything.

"I'm sorry Liam I was only trying to help and protect my friend" I said as he finished speaking. "If you want to make everything better, Zayn, bring Harry back" he said. I looked at him "You're right...let's take a shower and we'll go get him? Call Niall too so Harry doesn't think I'm trying to trick him again or something".

-

"Liam are you alright? Why do you keep fidgeting in your seat?" Niall asked as the three of us drove to Holmes Chapel, I was driving Liam's car since it was the largest out of all our cars but Liam himself couldn't drive and was sitting in an incredibly awkward position to keep his weight off his bum; he was sitting on his thigh or something.

Liam and I looked at each other, I knew what he was asking and I shrugged. "Niall...Zayn and I... consummated our relationship" Liam simply said. "Consummated? Doesn't that mean...? Oh my god" he said as he face-palmed "Wait, you're the bottom Liam? Honestly I had my bets on Zayn" he said sitting forward in his seat to look at us "I mean you're just bigger than he is.

Liam chuckled "He really didn't give me much choice" he said looking at me. "Ok wait I have a question about, like, gay sex; I've always wondered...after you finished, was there like poop on your dick Zayn? Cause you, like, shoved it up Liam's bum right?"

I looked at him "Do you honestly think that crap is involved?" Niall turned defensive "Well we all know what comes out, geez, and it's not like I'm going to try it out for myself you know". "This honestly only happens in our circles of friends" I sighed to Liam before looking back at Niall "And no, Niall there was no poo...why are even talking about this??" I said as I turned the radio to almost ear-bleeding levels of volume to drown out whatever Niall was going to say next.

-

We finally arrived in Holmes Chapel after driving for a few hours, and we went to a coffee shop where Liam and Harry's friend Matty agreed that we would all meet and Matty would bring Harry also. As we stepped inside though, Harry wasn't there.

Liam called Matty's phone and a phone from a table where a guy sat alone started ringing. Liam walked over "Matty?" he asked. When the guy nodded Liam extended his hand to shake "Hey Liam, that's Niall and that's Zayn...where's Harry?"

Matty nodded to all of us before sighing "I've changed my mind, I didn't bring Harry. You guys really hurt him and I don't want him to go through anymore shite."