CH 33

Harry's POV

I sat alone with Matty at lunch, telling him everything happened in London; I didn't want anyone else to know. "Ok so" Matty said after I finished talking "I'm going to take a road trip this weekend to London and kick Zayn's arse, no one messes with my little cupcake except me".

I chuckled "Nah it's ok Matty; maybe this is for the best...I mean when things were good with Louis they were great but when they were bad...they were awful. I got whiplash from that relationship maybe I should just...let it go".

Matty sat up straighter "No, no, no, no; you can't possibly believe that. And even if you do, you can't just let Zayn bend you over and do whatever he wants to do to you! I'm fairly certain we can call the police on him for harassment and bullying!"

I sighed "No Matty, I'm...I've given up; c'mon we're going to be late for our next class. I looked at my phone as I got a text from Niall "Hey Harry Louis is literally going insane...is everything ok?" I put my phone back into my pocket and walked with Matty to my next class.

Louis's POV

"Louis isn't this pretty?" Eleanor said as she pulled back her hair to see the golden necklace she was trying on. We were on another double date with Zayn and Perrie, only that weren't here since they broke up earlier that same day. Zayn kept planning these double dates and I only went to them since the alternative was to stay at home and mope about Harry, who has been ignoring me for three days.

What made me crazy was that I didn't even know what I did. Zayn told me that Harry messaged him on facebook the night before, and Harry told Zayn that he was mad at me and wouldn't talk to me anymore, but didn't give a reason why. I texted and called Harry every single day but he hasn't responded, I even messaged him a couple of times on facebook but didn't get a response either. That wasn't like Harry, whatever I did must have really, really upset him.

I asked Liam and Niall to try to talk to Harry for me, but neither have been able to reach him either. I literally begged Zayn yesterday to try to message Harry on facebook since Zayn was the last person that Harry talked too; but Zayn countered and said that Harry was acting childish and immature and told me not to care what he thought.

I have never spent so much time with Eleanor before, and since I've never had a girlfriend before I really didn't know how to act; she seemed to like expensive gifts though and we usually ended up at a jewelry store or something eventually.

Kissing her wasn't anything like kissing Harry; kissing Harry was exciting and passionate, I might as well have been kissing a paper bag for all the emotions I felt while we kissed. She tried to do more sexual stuff; today as I was driving she tried to give me some oral but I dodged that bullet saying that I didn't want to rush anything. The only reason I stayed with Eleanor was because I felt so incredibly lonely right now.

I ended up buying the necklace for her, which was one hundred and forty pounds, as we left the store we decided to get something to eat. "You know, you're not like most guys" Eleanor said as she ate her salmon and I got a lobster "most guys would have already tried to have, like, sex but you don't; you're so mature Louis". I nodded at her, not admitting that I didn't have a clue how to even have sex as a straight couple, where would I put my...thing?

"I just like taking things really, really slow" I said again and she just smiled "That's so romantic Louis, you're the best boyfriend a girl could ask for...oh what should we get for dessert?" "Whatever you want, I'll pay the check" I replied as she looked at the dessert menu.

"So do you mind if I spend the night at your house tonight?" Eleanor asked as we left the restaurant "this is a great date and I don't want it to end" she finished with a smile. "I don't think your parents would like that" I said as I opened my car door for her. As I got into the driver's seat she sighed "Yeah I know, you're right".