CH 46

We all got into Liam's car two weeks later on our way to the clinic, Niall was literally bouncing up and down, he was so excited. Niall quickly became Harry's little helper; if Harry so much as lifted a finger, Niall would appear out of nowhere to help. Niall would carry Harry's bag at school and would stay with Harry if I was out with my crew or something. It got so bad that Abby broke up with Niall because she felt ignored, but Niall didn't even care. 

Harry sat in the passenger seat and I drove after kicking out Liam. "Afterwards we should go to the shops and start looking at clothes since we'll know the sex of the baby" Liam said and Niall squealed "Oh my god yes! Baby clothes are so cute! Especially the shoes!" "Is Niall the father or Louis? I'm getting confused now" Zayn teased.

"I've been thinking of baby names for the past two weeks" Niall said, pulling out a piece of folded paper from his pocket "And I think I got some real good ones right here -". "Niall can we please just get through this appointment first? I'm already nervous enough" Harry said, quietly. Niall quickly nodded "Sure, sure; you're the boss Harry".

We finally arrived at the clinic and the receptionist looked confused as five guys walked into the small waiting area. This clinic was one of those free clinic for teens and young adults that specialized in abortions and birth control, but offered support in case pregnancies happened anyway; Niall found this clinic online and the doctor was very eager to meet us after we spoke on the phone.

"Condoms are right over there against the wall" the receptionist said, pointing to a dispenser. "Actually we're here for an ultrasound, I have an appointment at 4:30? Harry Styles" Harry said. The receptionist looked on her list and nodded "Yeah I see...but you kind of need the mother here".

A woman in a doctor's coat appear behind the receptionist "Harry! Yes I remember, come in, come in" she said before she walked to the door and opened it for us. All five of us started to walk inside and the doctor held up her hand "Sorry gentlemen, but there is only enough room for Harry and his partner".

"But I'm going to be the one that finds out if I'm going to be an aunt or uncle today!" Niall whined; none of us told him the truth and it was hilarious to see the doctor's confused face. "Don't worry Niall you'll be one of the first three people to know ok?" I said before following Harry and the doctor down the corridor.

"Ok, let's see what we have here" she said as she pressed the scanner to Harry's stomach that was covered in gel. "Well good news is that the baby looks healthy but it's shy...please move your legs for me sweetheart" The doctor said to the screen.

I bit my tongue to keep from making a joke, probably not the best time. "Oh, it has a sibling!" The doctor said, surprised "Well congratulations Dad and Dad you're...expecting...err...triplets?" the doctor said, very confused.

"We're what?!" I sputtered out "See right there?" she asked, pointing to the screen "That's one fetus, and that right there is the head of another, and that is another one waving it's hand at us, cheeky little laddie. Congratulations you're expecting triplets, all male; probably identical triplets".

Harry just laid there, eyes as wide as the moon. The doctor went on, sliding the scanner around Harry's tummy "All three look very healthy, that's great". "We can't have three babies at once! This is my first time!" Harry said, finally remembering how to speak; he turned to me "This is all your fault!" "I...I...I didn't mean too Harry!" I said, still in shock and not sure what to say.

The doctor chuckled and turned off the machine "I know it's a bit of a shock but it's no one's fault; you mentioned this is your first pregnancy so I'll grab some reading materials and be right back" the doctor handed me a box of wipes "Dad if you want to clean his stomach, I'll be right back".