CH 24

The weekend went by in a total blur of cuddling, hanging out, eating and heavy snogging sessions; we haven't slept together since Friday which was fine by me, I was just happy to be with Harry. Most of our dates were outside of London though, to avoid bumping into anyone we knew.

"Louis you really didn't have too" Harry said as he stood in front of my full length mirror wearing the one of the outfits I bought for him; black skinny jeans, an atrocious button down long sleeve shirt and light brown boots. The shirt was probably one of the ugliest pieces of creation man ever made; it was pure chaos of green, blue and red all over the shirt, but somehow Harry pulled it off.

"Of course I had too, you said you liked it" I said, watching him from my bed, despite his protests and whining I knew he liked it just by the simple fact he was still wearing it and hasn't asked to return it; he whined the entire way home from Southampton but never once said to return it.

"If you think you can buy my affection with designer clothes from St. Laurent you've got another thing coming" Harry teased, turning to look at me. I walked up and pecked his lips "What if I buy it with kisses instead" I whispered to him, pressing our foreheads together. "You can't afford me" he said with a smirk, "I better get started then" I said and brought our lips together again.

Harry pulled away and softly said "I have to go to work, you're going to make me late again; like you did yesterday". I sighed "Fine, let me drive you though, since I won't be able to see you until tomorrow morning". Harry started taking off his clothes to change into his normal clothes "Wait, so you're going to start taking me to school again? What are you going to tell everyone?" I thought about it "I don't know, but yeah I'll pick you up tomorrow and go to school".

-

After dropping Harry off and going back home I was surprised to see Liam in my living room. "Hey Tommo, your door was open" was all he said as he turned back to the tv. "Payno, what the hell are you doing in my house?" I said as I took off my coat. "We need to talk" Liam said as he turned off my tv, and my blood instantly ran cold; could he know about me and Harry?

I sat on the couch and Liam sighed "Louis...I have to be honest with you you're one of my best friends and I'm sick of pretending". "I'm planning on telling Niall too, but you're my best friend and I wanted to tell you first so maybe...you can offer like...advice or something I don't know..." Liam rambled. I stared at Liam confused by what he was saying "Who did you kill and where is the body; I'll go get my shovel" I said trying to lighten Liam's mood.

Liam sighed and looked at my ceiling "I don't know how to say this...so I'm just going to say it; Louis I'm gay". "Me too!" I almost said but instead I just said "What...? What about Danielle and Sophia?" "They...I don't know, I was just lonely...You and Zayn are always doing stuff together with your crew and Niall is married to the football field but cheating on it with Nandos".

"Why are you telling me this now? You've been my friend for years and never once mentioned anything" I said. "I ignored it for a long time and then I saw how the school treated Danny and I got scared but now...I'm sick of lying, I don't care what happens to me; Harry really gave me confidence". He said, finally brining his eyes down and looking at me.

"Well...alright then...You wanna go to get pizza? I haven't eaten in ages" I said getting up from the couch, kicking myself in my head for not telling Liam here and now. "Pizza? Louis you're not going to say anything?" Liam said, astonished. "What's to say? You like it in the butt; nothing's changed between us. Anyway let's take your car, I've been driving all over England this weekend and my car needs a break" I said as I went to the fridge and got a glass of water.

"I'm in love with Zayn" Liam blurted out; causing me to choke on the water, some of dribbled down my chest. "What?!" I said between coughs. "I told you I needed advice" Liam said as he covered his face with his hands. "Liam, Zayn isn't...he doesn't...he's..." I said but I couldn't put down my friend. "He's the one picking on Harry and Danny, I know" Liam said into his hands.

I sat down next to my friend and placed my arm around his shoulders "When did...this start? Liam sighed and looked at me "I've always liked him but recently it's becoming...worse, I guess? Whenever I see him with Perrie I just want to shove her off the London Bridge". "Don't worry Liam we'll figure this out" I said giving him a small shake.