Bonus Chapter - Bridge between Smokescreen and Listen With Your Heart

Louis POV

"Do you have to go?" Niall whined, somehow holding all three squirming toddlers all at once in his arms. "Niall we've been in your hair long enough, it's time we got our own place. Plus don't you want to be able to bring your new girlfriend Rana home from a date and not worry about crying tots?" Harry said as he packed up our things into boxes. "You can't take my babies away from me!" Niall whined again as he nuzzled the lads one by one.

"You can visit anytime you know where we're going" I said with a grin "Both of you can" I said to Greg as he walked back in after loading some things into the truck we rented. "But we were thinking of opening up a bakery remember?" Niall said to Harry who just rolled his eyes "Niall we're moving to Riverside, not to Mexico or Canada or back to England, it's only like a half hour drive."

I nodded "It'll give Oliver the best chance. They have an entire school there, K-12, for the deaf and hard of hearing, next year the lads will be going to school and Oliver needs all the help he can get...not that he needs any extra help" I said as I tickled his nose "You're a strong, independent lad aren't you?" I signed with my fingers and he nodded with a smile and a giggle.

"Don't forget also that next week you lads have the appointment with the audiologist to try to get Oliver some hearing aides" Greg said as he took another box from our room to the truck. "Thanks dad!" I said as Greg walked out of the house and he just chuckled.

I fished my phone from my pants as it started to ring and was blown away when I saw that my mom was calling. "Answer it" Harry said when I showed him the screen. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hi Louis" mom's voice came through from the phone. "Hi mum" I said, raising an eyebrow at Harry.

"Louis your father and I have discussed this for a long time; your children shouldn't be punished for your mistakes so we've decided to help you out. This morning we set up three accounts that our grandsons can use to go to university as we understand that it's expensive in America and we also set up a fourth account that you and Eleanor can access twice each month if you're short on money".

"Wow...mum...I don't know what to say..." I stuttered, blown away, ignoring the fact that my parents still thought I was with Eleanor. Last I heard Eleanor, ironically, had a girlfriend and were very happy together, last month they went on a double date with Liam and Zayn.

"We're still very disappointed that you decided to do this, Louis, and we've taken you out of our will so you will not be getting any inheritance anymore" Mom said, matter of factly. "That's fine, my sons are my only concern now" I admitted truthfully. Mom paused "That's...a very mature thing to say, anyway I have to go back to work, goodbye Louis." "Bye mum" I said, sitting there in stunned silence for a moment before Harry sat down next to me "What did she say?"

Harry listened with mixed emotions on his face as I told him what happened. He sat there quietly for a moment before saying "Do you think my mum will call me one day too?" "I'm sure she will, she can't stay mad forever" I said before leaning over to kiss his cheek. "Gah! What am I going to do without you guys!" Niall said, whether to distract Harry or to resume his panic-meltdown I wasn't sure, but Harry just rolled his eyes at Niall who tried to pick up Tommy again but the little lad ran so Niall ended up chasing him around the house.

"This is our next big step" I said to Harry later that day as he buckled in our little lads into their car-seats as Greg and Niall were in the truck behind us with all our stuff. "I'm ready Louis, I really want Oliver to grow up as normal as possible and not see himself as disabled or anything because of his deafness" he said before he kissed Oliver on the top of the head.