CH 35

I got into Josh's car as he picked me up to go on our date "I like your shirt" he commented, "Thanks, it's actually my friend's" I said as I looked down to the blue and green shirt. "So I was thinking we could go to Nando's" Josh said as he started driving "Thoughts?".

"Sure I like Nando's" I nodded. "I really like Nando's too, but I have a feeling I'll like you more" he said looking over to me with a smile. I didn't comment only chuckled so he went on "When you went to London I missed you like crazy but now you're back so it's like God is giving me another chance and I won't waste it".

"You missed me? We barely talked to each other" I said, Josh chuckled "You can like someone without talking to them, you know." I nodded "Yeah...I know". Josh looked over to me and smiled larger, thinking that I was talking about him; I didn't notice his smile though, I was staring out the window and thinking of those weeks where Louis first got with Eleanor and we weren't speaking to each other.

I sat across from Joshua in the restaurant as he told a funny story involving his dog; there was nothing wrong with the date or even him, but he wasn't Louis. I forced out a laugh as Josh finished his story and looked down to my knee as Josh pressed his into mine as he said "So I've been talking a lot tonight; what do you like to do for fun?" he asked.

"Uhh, well I like to write poems and...hang out with friends...and stuff" I answered weakly. Josh nodded "Yeah you're friends with Matty, he's in one of my classes; cool lad, he has a free spirit" Josh said as he paid the check for the food "Anyway do you want to come back to my place?" He asked with a suggestive smile. "Sure" I said, trying to smile, the whole entire point of this was to get over Louis right?

We sat on his couch, watching a random show on tv when Josh started running his hand up and down my upper thigh, not on the inside but definitely flirting. I couldn't help myself from slightly tensing up, if it was Louis I would have become a puddle on the floor but this wasn't Louis. Josh leaned over and start kissing my neck, I tried to close my eyes and get in the moment but it was difficult.

Josh gently pushed me down so he was on top of me and continued kissing my neck as he slowly undid the buttons of my shirt. As he dragged his hand down my exposed chest and stomach and started undoing the button of my pants I couldn't take it anymore.

He wasn't Louis.

"I'm sorry, I have to go" I said wiggling out from under him and standing up "Sorry am I coming on too strong? Sorry, let's just watch tv" he trying to hide the obvious hardness in his pants. "No I think I'm going to go" I said grabbing my jacket "Are you sure? Well, let me drive you; I'm sorry" Josh said. "No, thank you, it's OK; I'll see you later" I said all but running out of his house.

"Matty come pick me up" I said into my phone as I walked down the block, Matty chuckled "So soon? It's not even eight yet" "Matty, please, just come get me" I said softly. Matty noticed my tone and I heard him turn off his tv before he said "Text me the address Harry".

After I hung up the phone and sent the text, I scrolled through the photos on my phone; I found the only picture of Louis I kept, it was actually a picture of us one of the days we rode to school together. It was picture of me resting my head on Louis's shoulder as he drove; he was smiling so hard that his eyes were only slits. "I love you Louis" I whispered to my phone screen.