CH 40

Louis's POV

I drove to a restaurant in my car, Eleanor and her friend James were both at my house and of course I didn't have anything to eat so I offered to get some take-out. After getting and paying for the food I went back to my house and was curious as to why they weren't in the sitting room. I checked up stairs and stood in the hallway, stunned by what I heard.

The tell tale squeaking of the bed, the soft moans and gasps. Where they seriously having sex in my room on my  bed?

I opened the door and sure enough James was balls-deep into Eleanor; this guy was seriously going to town on her. "Louis this isn't what it looks like!" Eleanor said, finally noticing me. "I don't think you can say that when someone is literally still inside you" I said as I opened one of food containers I will still carrying and poured out the mash potatoes that were inside all over their clothes.

Eleanor scrambled out of the bed "Louis that blouse cost 150 pounds!" she said. I nodded "I know, I bought it for you" I said in a dead voice. Eleanor turned to me, furious "I only dated you because you're rich! I don't even like you! You're short, you look like you're twelve years old, your hair is freaking awful, you dress like a homeless student that wears leather and if my friends are right, you can't sing! They said they wanted to hang themselves after you presented that song in your music class." Eleanor shouted as she gathered up her ruined clothes and ran out of my room, crying; James followed her out. I watched them go, I never really saw Eleanor as a proper girlfriend but what she said really hurt.

With a yell of anger I flung the food I was holding all over my room. 

-

I sat in the living room as the cleaning service I called cleaned my room from where I threw food all over the place in anger after I found Eleanor cheating on me. Luckily I saved one of the food containers so I was eating macaroni and cheese while playing video games. I looked over as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs as the people that were cleaning my room finished. "Hey thanks for coming so late" I said reaching into my pocket and pulling out my wallet.

One of the people chuckled "With the amount of money you offered us, I would have been willing to come at three am. Great doing business with you, take a look around and make sure it's how you want it? The carpet is still wet though from the steam cleaning".

After they left I took some blankets and made a bed on one of the couches; I was surprised when Niall walked into my house. "Too cool for your bedroom?" he asked, looking at the bed I was making. "I got my carpets cleaned" I explained, but not feeling in the mood to describe what happened fully .

"Hey Louis, do you want a roommate?" Niall asked suddenly. I looked at him "What did you do? Mate I told you to stay away from weed, you don't have the personality to play it cool when you're high". Niall shook his head "I'm just asking, for a friend, like you're all alone; you're parents are never home or anything". "Yeah I guess, but I'd like to meet him or her first before you bring them over" I shrugged.

Niall went to the door that was still open and stepped outside, my heart fell out of my chest as I saw Harry standing there with Liam and Zayn carrying a bunch of bags. "Cause my friend here needs a place to stay" Niall said with an arm around Harry's shoulders. "Harry..." was all I could manage to say as I hugged him.

As Harry wrapped his arms around me also, his shoulders started to shake. "Oh, no; don't start" I said pulling away, already getting choked up "If you start crying then I'm going to start crying". Harry wiped his eyes and said "I'm not crying I'm sweating from my eyes. Manly sweats"

I cleared my throat and smiled "Of course you can stay here Harry...if you want too, you can stay forever". Harry smiled "I'd really like that Louis, because this is my home". Liam and Zayn put down Harry's bags in the living room, turning to them I said "Guys, thank you so much; you're the best friends a guy could ever ask for. For some reason Zayn looked away but I was too happy to care why.