Chapter 3 - A day gone wrong

A.N.:-This chapter is dedicated to my Wattpad sis ;)

It was a school day again. I lazily got up from my bed got ready, and fifteen minutes later Paree and I were again outside Arianna house waiting for her.

"Arianna, you come out right this moment or we're gonna leave you." it was Paree.

"Why is she always late nowadays?" I asked Paree, she just shrugged looking angry every passing second. I love getting to school on time and while Arianna maybe had opposite opinion. After waiting for her five more minutes we were about to leave.

"Wait, I'm coming." Arianna was out of her door breathless and panting for air. I looked at her she had her hair in a messy bun, and face free from any make up but still she managed to look pretty, dressed up in a simple jeans and a black t-shirt.

"I'm really very sorry. I woke up late." she said looking at both of us.

"Did you forget to put alarm in your clock again?" I asked her, last time that was her excuse.

"No, I did turn on alarm, but I turned it off when it began to ring." she said, sheepishly giving a little smile to us.

"There can be nothing done to you." Paree said.

***************************************************************************************************************

After we arrived at school, which luckily for me, we were just on time, I saw Chase with a group of boys by the lockers. I made my way over to them, maybe I could act normal, and just talk like everything's okay and totally normal.

"Hey baby," Chase said as he saw me walking to him. So, everything is normal.

"Hey, uh. . . where were you yesterday?"

"I had some stuff to deal with, sorry I couldn't come by yours like I had promised." he said, giving me a puppy dog face.

"It's okay, anyway, what are you doing today?"

"I'm free, I was thinking maybe I would take some time free from my busy schedule and hang out with my beautiful girlfriend." he said giving me a soft kiss on lips.

"Yeah sure. . ." I said, quite breathless.

We began walking to our class. Arianna stiffened as we came close to our class. Her eyes wide like she did just seen a ghost.

"What happened?" I said noticing, her face looking rather pale.

"Um. . . nothing. It's just nothing, I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. . ."

We walked inside the class and I instantly saw Noah sitting right next to my seat like yesterday. I don't know why, but I was nervous. I could feel his eyes staring at me, but I refuse to look at him. I feel a hand around my waist and looked up to see Chase's eyes darkening, looking at Noah. Oh no, this can't be right.

"Hey, that's my seat. . ." Chase said, rather coldly, standing right in front of Noah. Noah looked up at him and also stood up from his seat.

"Yeah right . . ." He said through his teeth, and got out of the seat , taking an empty seat at back. I was kinda disappointed, not that I wanted them to fight over a seat or me, just saying, but Yeah right? That was it. . . and I pretty much plotted a whole dramatic scene in my head. You know, you're stupid, my wolf said, I think she was pretty upset that Noah just gave up on us. I'm not upset, nope, no way.

I looked around and everyone was seated. Soon enough our teacher arrived and we started the lesson. A very boring lesson.

****************************************************************************************************************