Chapter 6 - Truth to be told

A.N.:-This chapter is dedicated to someone whom I fought over in Wattpad. So Yeah :D

I was standing outside Ari's front door after Chase dropped me off reminding me to call him later. I couldn't bring myself to ring the doorbell. I noticed my shaking hands when I reached for her doorbell. All day I had been avoiding my bestfriends because I was a coward who could not face her problem. I couldn't bring myself to tell them about Noah and me. And after yesterday when Ari gave me that knowing look I was terrified. The truth that I have been hiding for a year now was going to be out infront of the two most important people in my life.

I was thinking what will they say, there is no doubt that they will both be disappointed in me and most of all hurt. I would've been too if they would have hide something like that from me. And finding a mate is definately a big thing , right? Even if I didn't want one.

Finally , having an internal battle inside my mind I braced myself. I was going to tell them about me and Noah and we being mates.I just hope they won't stay mad at me forever.

With this little confident inside me,I rang the doorbell.It was Paree who answered the door and ushered me inside.

"What took you so long?"

I arrived as soon as I got the call but stayed outside making up my mind for telling the truth."Where's Ari?" I asked her instead. I looked over at her and she had that angry and protective look on her.

"What happened?" I asked her again as we made our way upstairs to Ari's room.

"That Vampire." Paree said with so much hate towards him it was like venom dripping out from her voice.That was all I needed to know. Something must have happened with Ari's mate while I was at home.

We got inside and Ari was in her bed clutching her pillow and that dreamy smile on her face. That was the total opposite of what I was hoping I would see. Ari in her lovestruck moment looked at me and smiled even more. I wonder if her face hurt from the way she was smiling. She sat up and nodded enthusiastically for me to come over. I made my way over to her and she took me in a bone crushing hug if I wasn't werewolf myself I would be suffocating right now.

She began sniffing and here comes the rain.

"Paris, ....He he is nice and sweet I -I can't reject him. I accepted him. God I'm so happy right now but I don't know why I'm crying." she said between her sobs.

"I'm happy for you too." I said to her and I sincerly was. Everyone deserves that and Ari even more.

"She is having that mood swings since we came back from school. One minutes she is laughing and smiling about something than next she is crying because as she says I quote I'm so happy right now." Paree said rolling her eyes a smile breaking out her in her face."That vampire is totally messing with her head."

"When did this happen?" I asked excited to listen to the story.

"When you were not so nicely avoiding our calls but thats another thing we are going to talk. Firstly Ari tell her what happened." Paree said to Ari.

"uh...He joined our school since he is staying here and you know he was in all my class. And he tried talking to me but I avoided him and of course Paree oh so nicely threatened him not to come near me."

"Hey, he needed that after all you were so sure of not accepting him because he was a vampire." ,Paree said.

"Yeah but no matter what, I can't help the way I feel for him." Ari smiled sadly looking at us.

"What happened next?" I asked.

It was Paree who answered before Ari,

"Well the lover boy didn't stopped following her even after my threat. Then at the end of school he dragged her away to talk and that wasn't just talk okay." Paree said implying the word Talk and smriking at Ari. Ari was blushing.

"And?" I said impatiently.

"And he dragged me in the back of the school and said that he wanted a chance to prove himself. He wasn't going to let me go without a fight. That I was the one and only for him and he was willing to wait for me. Can you believe it? and he kissed me like in lips." Ari said blushing hard.

"That was like the best kiss ever." she sighed dreamly.

"That was your first kiss." Paree said teasing her.

"Yeah and that was perfect more than any of the kiss that I might had imagined."

"You know I'm very much happy for you.Group hug." I said and we all hugged. I was very much happy to know that everything worked out nicely for Arianna she deserved it.

"Hey, I have to tell you two something." I said before I backed out again.

Arianna nodded knowingly while Paree just looked at me confused.

"First tell me why you were avoiding our calls this morning and why you weren't in school?" Paree asked.

"Uhh...thats also the part of what I'm going to tell you two." I said uncomfortably.I have to do this it's now or never.

"Noah is my mate."

"What?"

"I knew it."

Paree looked confused and shocked she looked from me to Ari.

"Why didn't you tell me?" hurt was obviously in her voice.

"I found that Noah was my mate 1 year ago you know he wasn't used to be what he looks right now." I said smiling remembering the day I met him. "He was quite, shy , actually a nerd type."

"He was?" Ari said.

"Yeah he was when he came back this year it's was like seeing another Noah."

"Did you reject him back then because he was a nerd?" Paree asked now curious.

"I did rejected him but not because he was a nerd." I said sadly.

"But why?"

"You know my dad right and it's not right for Chase he loves me and I love him too.", I said.

They both nodded because they knew my dad and Chase's parents and how they had always wanted us to be together. In our parents eyes, we were perfect Future Alpha and Luna.

"Don't you love Noah? Well if not love ,don't you like feel something for him?after all he is your mate right? " Paree said looking at me.

"It's confusing. I know I love Chase he is been my bestfriend and a loving boyfriend since forever.But with Noah it's like loving him is right and I know it's part of us being mates that we can't help but feel this way for eachother,I love everything about him even before when he was a nerd. You know I can't explain it." I said not being able to express myself.

Arianna nodded sadly and said, "You are tend to fill that way after all he is your mate and we are not mad at you. It's your decision not ours."

"Yeah but next time don't try to hide something from us." Paree added.

"Thank you" I said and I was .They understand me and thats what I loved the most about them. It's the thing that makes us bestfriends we understand eachother.

A.N.:- So Ari and Paree knows that they are mates? Can you all please comment and tell how you feel about the way the story is going on. I would really appreciate it. And this is my last update till I'm finished and done with my pre-board and board exams. Wish me luck for my exam.

Take care until next time, Pooja :)