Chapter 17 - I don't know if I was starting to get crazy

I was discharged after the two days when I woke up. Sincerely I was better the day I woke up but since they wanted to check up on me and see that there was nothing wrong with me and now that it was confirmed I was fine there was no reason for me to stay there any longer. And although everyone visited me once I woke up and been there for me I wanted to breathe fresh air and get out of here. Being stuck in a room with nothing else to do is so not fun and is plain boring.

I wanted to see Noah but the problem is that he never came. I was anxious to see him and very little reaction I was getting from my wolf told me that she was also missing him.

Since the incident my wolf have been a lot distant most of the time she was silent her constant nagging which used to infuriate me wasn't there. The day I woke up I couldn't communicate with her and I was devastated that maybe I lost her. But she was there it was just that she choose to stay silent or rather ignore me. She was a part of me and even though her stubborn self which used to made me go to an internal battle with myself I still missed her. She was angry at me for the incident. She was angry that I tried to kill myself kill her.

And although I was alive and walking again she was still mad at me and she didn't even complain to me about Noah. I didn't knew it would even come a day where I would miss her constant complaining and thoughts of Noah. But I knew even if she would not tell me she longed for him just like I do.

Even after I got out of the hospital I still wasn't supposed to go to school and take a rest for a few days which I thought was extremely annoying. So here I was alone in my room my wolf ignoring me with nothing better to do at all. My dad hasn't been home and he was busy with Chase's birthday coming closer and all the preparations for the new Alpha going on. He didn't seem much upset over the fact that I won't be the Luna like how he had wished for and he was getting over the fact. He just seem relieved that I was alright and thats all he cared about. I guess all it would took him was a little convincing from my side.

Chase was happy with his mate and I was happy for him. We were best friends before everything. And now after everything is clear to me I can't help being sincerely happy for him.

I had nothing better to do so I thought for going on a run to let my wolf run freely. I haven't let her free much with all the things going on my life. So I just got outside in the backyard which leads to the woods. I turned into my wolf form after placing my clothes near a tree and ran.

I felt the adreline rushing through my body making me feel like I was flying when I ran and ran faster. It felt good to run like that after a while. I didn't noticed I have come a far distance away from my home until I start slowing down and came to a huge waterfall area. It was absolutely breath taking seeing the waters come crashing down from the heights creating the pool down below of the crystal clear water. Beautiful greenery surrounded this place with flowers right in the middle of the woods. I have heard of this place in the pack but never had I ever came here. And I regret not coming earlier, this place was awesome and isolated.

The water looked inviting as soon as the heat of sun started getting stronger and all the sweats that I have from all that running seems like an encouragement. So I jumped into the water without further more delay changing into my human form. The cool water was refreshing giving the chills to my heated body. It was relaxing and soothing and I was enjoying every moment of it. I swam here and there enjoying the moment releasing all the stress that I didn't knew I was holding finally feeling refreshed in and out.

I got this strange feeling that someone was here and some one was looking at me. I looked around but I see no one only the trees, birds and butterflies and the sound of the waterfall crashing down here in the water. I was in a total isolation but then why do I feel like there was someone here. I was bring cautious whether I was imagining things or not but I still kept my body hidden inside the water. I was not in decent state for company.

I was still feeling weird that someone was there so I called out if there was anyone there? I got no response what so ever. Even if someone was stalking me hiding in the woods would they admit it? My wolf was on full alert which made me confirmed that there was indeed someone there.

"If there is really someone there stop being a coward and show yourself."

I said once again not sure if they or whatever there was heard me.

Now I was totally creeped out that there could be anyone out there may be a crazy rogue who could kill me because seriously a male werewolf is much stronger than a female not that I am saying my wolf is weak. I waited and waited still I didn't see anyone come popping out of the woods.

The weird feeling I had subside and my wolf was more at ease either whoever that was gone and left me alone for good or there was no one there at the first place and it was just an instinct I had, a crazy instinct indeed. I got outside of the water and changed back into my wolf form and started making my way to my house. I'm not sure if I was starting to get crazy but even when I ran into the woods I knew someone was staring at my retreating back.

A.N. Well well well so how do you think of the chapter? Do you think there was really someone or Paris was being paranoid? I want you all to comment below whatever you feel in this chapter or want in the next chapter. I so badly wanted to put Noah in the chapter but he will soon be I promise. And I would all like you to check out a book from kimmyvss His Little Secret. Its really exciting and thrilling with supernatural creatures oh how I love supernatural creatures. Her story deserves a try.

As always

Don't

Forget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT

your thoughts

Stay healthy.