Chapter 13 - Broken hearts

I wanted to tell chase everything about Noah and that we rejected eachother. I wanted to tell him how in love I was with him and only him but I couldn't because Chase wasnt picking up my calls.

Here I was after a few hours of sleep and the first thing I want to do when I woke up is to hear his voice and tell him how sorry I am but he was totally ignoring my calls. He was probably still angry about yesterday and I know it was all my fault but it just wasn't like Chase to ignore me like that. I guess he just needs some time to cool off so I stopped calling him and instead I sent him a text saying "I'm sorry and I love you :)"

I know I should just give him some time to cool off before I approached him but anticipation was killing me. I wanted to be with Chase by his side.

I just wanted to go to his house explain him everything tell him everything and be happy together again.

I got a text from him around 2 and it stated the thing that I dreaded the most. And I always knew in the back of mind that there will come this day sooner or later. I just hoped for the later later part but instead it was right infront of my face staring back at me.

I couldn't stop myself now. I needed to confront Chase. Now. It feels like fate is playing a sick game on me that is why this is all happening to me. But whatever it is I just can't let him go.

I went to his house looking for him and found him in his room.

"Chase." I said looking at him. There was so much things that I wanted to tell him and ask him about all I could come up with is Chase?

"You have a mate right???" He said looking at me with those cold strange eyes of his making me freeze inside. It scared me how he was looking at me.

"Yes, buut...." I started but He didnt let me finish my sentence.

"Good " he said "Because I found mine too last night."

Although he was saying this he didnt seem a least bit happy about it or is it just me.

I felt as if air was knocked out of me from the shock. This was the thing that I dreaded the most , him finding his mate.

Whenever I think everything is going to be fine everything turns too messy. Life is just plain cruel.

I could feel tears falling down my cheeks. This couldn't be happening not now that I realized how much I love him.

He was not finished yet,

"You should go back to your mate, Paris." he said not feeling a least bit remorse for me or he was masking his emotion like an expert. I don't feel like telling him that I rejected my mate the one person that was made for me. I just couldn't tell him that I didn't have a mate to go back to, because I rejected my mate just because I wanted to be with Him.

And after all these time after I rejected my mate just for him. After how I realized that he is the only one for me. It still seems like we just don't belong together. We just weren't meant to be.

"You found yours and I found mine maybe this is fate telling us to start a new life with our own mates rather than us being together."

Every word he said was going straight through my heart like a knife and all I could do was cringe at his words.

All through his words all I could see was Noah's face flashing in front of my eyes. Maybe this was fate giving me what I deserve for hurting Noah so much. I could only realize now how much it hurt to be rejected.

"Do you love me?" I asked him one last time.

"What??? " Chase said

"I said Chase do you love me or not? " I said raising my voice, controlling my emotions before I lose it and start crying infront of him.

"Of course I do." Chase said softly coming closer to me trying to hold me but I stepped out of his hold.

"Thanks. I love you too. " I said getting out of that place before I could see his mate. And I couldn't bear seeing her today or any-day. I just couldn't confront his mate not with what I feel for him. And it is not fair to her or me.

If this is how life always turns out to be I no longer want to be this life.

A.N.:- Finally a long depressing chapter. I'm turning out to be such a sucker for a sad ending and all. I hope you are all getting all rilled up by this and I want you all to be. Next chapter will be updated I don't know when but I'm slowly planning out this story and so far I love how's it going till now. I just hope you all think the same.

Don't forget to

VOTE

Because it keeps me motivated

And

COMMENT

Because I want to know what you all think of it. :)

Stay happy & healthy.