Chapter 8 - Pack House Part 1

It's been one hour since I got home and I was all but staring at the ceiling laying down on my bed. My mind was still stuck on Noah as it was through all the rest of my classes in school. I don't even know how sometimes he knows me too well. I mean I love Chase but with him my feelings are all confusing. I mean I don't even know a thing about him. I never knew him and never made an effort knowing about him. His last words still ringing in my head "You're Lying".

I was brought out of my trance as my phone started ringing. I got up and checked the caller Id it was Paree,

"Hey, where out in your backyard. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm coming down. Wait."

I shut my phone and quickly changed my clothes. Weaing a pair of comfortable pants and a simple shoulder-off tee not bothering with any make-up. I got down at the backyard and saw Paree and Arianna waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" they both chorused.

"Please it wasn't like more than 5 minutes or so." I said sticking my tougue out at them.

"Whatever, lets get going. I want to get there before the food is finished." Paree mumbled.

Ari and me just laughed at her. It was always her reason to get there early even though there always was a hell lot of foods prepared. And werewolves eats a lot. Atleast guess someone is eager for tonight and to have fun. Am I really changing? Well seeing from last year I've matured a lot then I used to be. We walked inside the woods to a few metres inside before we each got back at a tree and stripped out of our clothes and changed into our wolves.

It was nice feeliing to let your wolf take the power and the sound of your bones popping when your changing into your wolf. It has been nearly a week since I last let my wolf out. Every senses seems to be much clearer and better in your wolf form and you are like 10 times stronger in your wolf form then your human.

We came out of the tree carrying our clothes in our mouths for when we get there and change back in our human form. Paree was a dark brown medium sized wolf and Ari was black and white one whereas my fur my light brown in colour with some white spots at my front foot.

We began running our way deeper into the woods towards the pack house. Our packhouse was located at the outskirt of the town in the middle of the woods. So, it was safe from human civilization. Pack house was mostly built for the pack members who didn't have any family and children who lost there parents who used to be our pack members.

We arrived at the back of the pack house, it was a four storey big building with spacey grounds surrounded by the woods. There was no road to get here thats why we always come here in our wolf form through the woods. It was actually safe place for us as people were afraid of wild animals to come near the woods where we can let our wolf run freely.

Everything was getting ready long tables were being set by others while womens were arranging foods on the table. I saw Emily placing plates on the table, she was like an older sister to us and was happily married to her mate.

"Hey, Emee need any help?" I asked approaching her.

"Hey, girls how are you all?" she said walking over us and giving each of us a hug. "I missed you all."

"Woah calm down women. You met us like a week ago remember." Paree said teasing her while Arianna gave her a warm smile.

"Aw......it was so long. Nowadays, you all don't come to visit me often. I'm mostly bored here." Emily pouted. She and her mate lived here in the pack house. Emily was really a kind girl with big heart who likes to takes care of small children that are here in the packhouse. We visit her often to help her with the kids.