Chapter 7 - Encounter

A.N.:- Hey ya all so my pre board exams are finished and hopefully I will be getting some time to upload here until my next exams. God, my life is so boring. :D Well enjoy. And this chapter is dedicated to @Bitchalert101 :))

"Hey, you two get a room." , Paree said rolling her eyes at the couple who were busy in their own world much less to care what she was saying. We were currently in our school canteen me ,Paree, Ari and her mate Edward. Edward had pretty much become our fourth group member.He was funny, nice ,polite and a total sweetheart. He was just the right type of guy for Ari and she couldn't have been much luckier. He had this charm that you can't help but love him. Even Paree is warming up to him.

Everything has gone back to normal, well pretty much if you include the fact that Arianna has now a mate who pretty much spends his time with us or more like with her. Since the day Ari accepted him and after their heart to heart talk they have become pretty much inseparable. Things with Noah is still awkward and since the day of my confession to my friends about him we hadn't talked much about him. Or rather we avoided talking about him.

"Aw....they are so adorable." I said nodding my heads towards Ari and Ed. Paree gave me a what-the-hell look and asked,

"So, are you excited about tonight?"

Today was a once in a month event of our pack where we had pack meetings about packs and rogues and then afterward a party which was always fun with foods and music.

"Yeah, why won't I?" I asked looking at her.

"It's just now that you two " she said pointing her finger at me and Ari "have found your mates you both are no fun."

"Don't worry you'll find yours soon.", Ari said patting her hand on Paree's head and we all brust out laughing.

"Like I want one." Paree snorted.

"I'm happy being me. I don't want to change myself for someone else even if it's my mate."

I pretty much tuned out on what she said as my nose hit that intoxicating smell and my head turned to where the smell was coming from. Noah had just entered the canteen and was looking around. He turned his head to my side and catched me staring at him.

Me being myself abruptly turned my head to the other side. But I could tell he was coming my way. Ever since, the party I've been avoiding Noah like a plague but even though he keeps finding his way back to me.

"Uh...guys I'm going to um.. library." I said standing up from my chair making it fall back due to my sudden reaction.

"Why?", Paree asked confused.

"I've got some works to do.", I said and waved at both Ari and Ed "See ya guys later."

I took the opposite direction from were Noah was coming and made my way out of the library.

I could tell that Noah was following me behind. I made my way to the library which was in the far end of the block where there were only some students lurking around. Great just great.

"Hey, why are you avoiding me?" I felt his hand catch my arms along with the sparks that came from his touch.

"I'm not." I said stopping myself. I have this mixed feelings for him that I'm not even sure myself and it's just not right for him. Everytime I see him it's getting harder and harder to hold my feelings. It's like everytime he is near me our mating bond keeps getting stronger and I can't let that happen. He deserves someone better, someone else not me.

"You are. I've been trying to talk with you for a week but you always find a way to avoid me." , he said still holding my arms.

I took his hands off me turning around to look at his flawless face that I can't help staring.

"I've told you this before and I'll tell you now I can't be your mate. I just can't.", I said with a strong voice even if I was not so inside.

"Why?" he said. "Why can't you? You said you didn't rejected me because of what I was back then why?" I could feel his voice rising.

"I love Chase." I said barely above a whisper. "So please stop. You deserve someone who loves you I can't be your mate."

He was stunned with my confession , I knew that I was half lying to him and myself and I was lying the whole reason of why I couldn't accept him. But it's not like he would understand my reasons. I turned away from him and started to walk away before I heard him.

"You're lying." , was the last thing I heard from him before I ran away from there, from him.

A.N.:- Hello my lovely readers. How are you all. Okay it's kinda short chapter but I promise I''ll update next chapter soon :)) And also someone asked me why I had not cast any of my characters and that would be because I love imagining my characters or any characters that I'm reading from myself which is much more fun. Can you comment on whom you have imagined my characters as. I would love hear your opinion.

Don't foreget to

VOTE

&

COMMENT

Take care until next time.