Chapter 5

(Kaila's POV)

After an almost 3 hour dragon ride home, Lloyd finally landed.

"Awww" I said as Lloyd carried me off his dragon and I shot him my pouty face.

"Never happening kaila" he said as if he knew what I was thinking

"But it would've been our only romantic moment in,well, weeks" I said as I got closer until our faces were just a few inches away from each other

"I was just kidding K, your pouty face is too cute" he said and I shot him another pout.

"Please Kiss" I said in a baby-like tone
And got closer.

"OK just stop" he said as our lips touched, we stayed kissing until we heard a toddler's voice yell "EWWWW!!!"

"Hope what did we say about sneaking up on us like that!" Yelled Lloyd and I giggled at his outburst.

"Well I'm never doing it again after what I saw" she said as she stuck out her toung in disgust and Lloyd face palmed.

"Just. . .nevermind what do you want sweetheart" said Lloyd.

"I wanted to talk to mommy, alone" she said in a serious tone.

"Sure I needed some rest anyway" he said as he headed into the house.

"What is it you wanted to talk about honey" I said.

"I-I had a nightmare" she started. "it's OK it was just a-" I was cut off before I could finish, "about daddy" she whispered quietly.

"About Lloyd? What was it about?" I asked in concern.

"I was in a house, and daddy had pure yellow eyes, and he was acting like an evil man mommy" she said as she started crying into my chest.

"It's OK sweet heart it was just a dream, they aren't real" I said as I tried to calm her down.

"B-but it felt so r-real" she said "it always does, lets get back inside" I said.

(Jay's POV)

It took me days to finish my latest invention, but I finally did it.

I heard footsteps so I walked out and saw Lloyd slowly walking upstairs.

"Tough day?" I asked "yeah, kinda. I don't know, maybe I'm just tired" he answered.

"Get some rest buddy, you need a lot of energy if you want to, you know" I said as I moved my eyebrows towards the door that kaila just walked in from.

"Jay! Just stop, its not like you didn't do it with nya" he said as he smirked.

"We did NOT do it!" I yelled just as nya came down from her room. "do what now?" She asked

"Oh god, now I'm gonna be embarrassed for life!" I yelled as nya giggled and came down to kiss my cheek.

"I know what he meant jay and I actually don't mind if we-" she said as she stepped closer to my face.

"Uh guys I'm still here!" Yelled Lloyd as he faked a disgusted face.

"Let's take this somewhere else nya" I said as we walked back into my invention room.

"You are cute when you're embarrassed" she said as she landed a kiss on my cheek.

"Oh come here you!" I said as I smashed my lips onto hers.

(Luna's POV)

I can't believe what I just did! I almost killed my brother! I'm so bummed out now ugh! "Something's up with you Luna,what's on your mind?" Asked Mizar.

"Mizar you clearly saw what just happened so I do not have to answer that!" I yelled as I started kicking my training dummy even harder.

"Luna I know and I'm sorry but its too late now" he said.

"I'm so bloody inspired!" I yelled as I broke the dummy.

"Look Luna I know you are bummed out right now but now that he knows he might come looking for us, or at least you" he said.

"That's what worries me Mizar" I said with a sigh.

(Lloyd's POV)

After what happened in the forest, I felt as if my heart my sinking into sadness.

What happened to the sister I once looked up to?

My thoughts were interrupted by kaila walking into the room.

"You okay? Don't answer that I know you aren't. What's bugging you?" She asked.

"Was that Luna, she isn't how I remember her" I said.

"People change Lloyd, maybe you should look for her" she said.

"I know and I will, I need answers, where was she all this time, what was she doing? I'm gonna find her" I said in determination.

"And I'm joining you" she said.

"What about-" I said but she stops me "we leave the kids at their grandmother's house and tell them we're on a dangerous mission" she said.

"Okay okay, now about-" she once again interrupts me by kissing me softly.

"You never fail to cheer me up" I said as we both lied down on our bed.

"Lloyd can you pass me the eggs?" Asked Luna.

"Sure thing, but can you please tell me what you are making?" I asked eagerly.

"Fine but you have to stop whining, it for father's day" she answered.

"Father's day?! How come I didn't know?!" I asked her.

"U were busy day dreaming about your school crush" she said with a giggle.

"I do NOT have a crush on anyone!" I yelled and folded my arms.

"Suuuure" she said sarcastically "don't deny it kiddo".

"Fine maybe I do but I wasn't day dreaming about marrying her or anything" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Ooooh someone's in LOVE" she said "~Lloyd is in love~" she sang.

"Stop it Luna!" I yelled with a facepalm of embarrassment.

"Oh you are adorable!" She yelled as she stopped what she was doing and started playing with my cheeks.

"I love you Luna but please stop treating me like a kid" I said.

"Love you too my little devil" she said.

I woke up to someone shaking me awake "Lloyd get up!".

"Alright alright I'm up!what time is it?" I asked.

"6:00 a.m. and you were talking in your sleep. Something about a crush?" said Kaila.

"Oh yeah that, I was just dreaming about a flashback, no biggie K" I said.

"If you say so" she said as we cuddled and went to sleep.

A/n

Yo MA lovely readers! I know it was too lovey dovey but hey it was cute XD a little shout out to GamerGirl597 for requesting another chapter, she's awesome so go check her out and ya, toodles :3