Chapter 15

(Third POV)

Sledge paced in his throne room, waiting for his assistant.

The sound of doors opening echoed throughout the room.

Sledge turned to the direction of the sound and saw Metal Alice walking in.

"You're late, explain yourself" Sledge growled menacingly.

Metal Alice shrinks back and said "forgive me master, the girl refused to go to the test room. I had to put her to sleep".

Sledge hummed in thought then said "very well, any sign of the ninja so far?".

Metal Alice looked up and said "I saw their bounty on the radars, they're moving towards the girl's location".

"Prepare the defenses, and get me the boy"

"Yes master" Metal Alice walked out of the throne room.

-20 minutes later-

Lloyd, or not Lloyd, walked in and bowed to his master.

"How's the green ninja's progress, boy?" Sledge asked his faithful ally.

Not Lloyd smirked and said "currently disappearing in his own memories".

"Excellent, now I want you to prepare a special event for your family reunion"

"Already got that covered sire, but I do ask of you one thing"

"And what may that be?"

Not Lloyd grinned and said "may I be allowed to prepare the location of my reunion".

"Of course, now go b-"

Not Lloyd cut in and said "Nightmare Lloyd, call me Nightmare Lloyd"

"Very well, go to your location Nightmare Lloyd"

With that said, Nightmare Lloyd left the room.

(Luna's POV)

After we've located Hope's location, Kaila's been blabbing about how Lloyd might be there.

I did agree though, after all, I never told them about him.

Kaila might have noticed the looks I've had on my face after I've realized who was behind this.

I felt a tap on my hip, and I turned to see Xander pulling on my jeans.

"Auntie, are we gonna get back daddy and Hope?" He asked in the cutest sad voice I've ever heard.

I picked him up and said "don't worry Xander, rest assure that mommy and I won't leave without your sister and Daddy".

The smile that appeared on his face made me smile back at him, a real smile.

I put him down and he ran to his Uncle Jay.

Once he left my smile fell, replaced by a frown.

The man that he used to be, where is he now? What happened to that man?

Kaila walked over to me and asked "why the frown? We're getting back our family"

I sighed and said "it's not about that, it's about who kidnapped them".

Kaila's face turned to a look of shock as she asked "you know the evil mastermind behind all this?".

I nodded and said "his name is Sledge, that's what he wants to be called now at least".

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that he didn't use to be like how he is now. He used to be called Tobias, a man who always wanted the greater good for others".