Chapter 11

(Lloyd's POV)

I wake up to the sound of clicking and walking. I blinked away the sleep from my eyes and observed my surroundings.

I was in some kind of test tube, inside a huge lab; but how I got here was the question.

I thought over what happened before I passed out, and then it clicked. It was that crazy android, Metal Alice, I think her name was.

"Ah, so the victim is awake" said a robotic voice.

I look to my right and find the same android staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"What do you want you freak?" I asked in a frustrated tone.

"Oh you know, just a little lab test, and you as my lab rat" she answered her facial expression unchanging.

"You bastard, let me out of this thing!" I yelled and punched at the glass.

"Its useless trying, it has the power of steel" she said as she walked to her control system.

Then I heard other footsteps against metal.

"Ah, the boss is here" Metal Alice said as she walked to the lab's gates. She opened the gate  and bowed to her apparent master.

He was a young man with black shoulder length hair, and his eyes were and eery glowing green. This is what normal people would've called handsome, I guess.

"Hello green ninja, it's nice to finally meet you" The boss said as he walked towards the tube containing me.

"Back off you freak" I growled out of nowhere.

"Don't fret, this will all be over soon. Metal Alice, start the process" he said as he just stared at me through the glass

"What process?" I asked, but he just laughed and tapped the glass as he said "you'll see".

"Master the machine is charged and ready" Metal Alice said. "Excellent, start" he commanded as he backed away.

I was gonna speak but before I had the chance to, I felt a burning pain spread through my entire body.

I screamed in pain as I saw the electricity produced from the tube I was in. Soon it was unbearable, and I fell to my knees and screamed more.

"That's the sound of success" the boss said.

"Y-y-you b-b-b-asta-rd" I muttered.

"Keep screaming, soon that little head of yours will be mine to command" he said as he left the lab.

I felt something weird, I looked at my reflection on the glass and saw my eyes were shifting from green to yellow continuously.

"S-stop" I yelled as I tried to stop the power of the corruption from surfacing.

"Only when you give in, now scream!" She said as she added power to the process. I screamed again, then everything went black.

(Luna's POV)

It's been weeks since my last encounter with my little brother, Lloyd.

I thought hiding away from him was for the better, but now I see that it just gave him pain.

I still couldn't go back though, my powers were still out of control.

"LUNA!" I heard Mizar yell, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Uh yes?" I asked with a sheepish look.

He sighed and said "were you even listening to me?".

"No.." I said as I sat down on the nearest rock.

"Well just listen, I said that you have to check on Lloyd, who knows what could've happened to him, especially if you struck his heart" he said as he sat next to me.

"I can't...I just can't" I said as I looked down.

"Luna it's been years since I last saw him, even if we had to hide, we still have to make sure he's safe" he said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"You go see him, I'll stay here and think about it" I said as I walked to my room.

Mizar sighed, exasperated, but stood up and left anyway.

I was gonna close the door when I heard Mizar yell "Luna come here!".

I groaned and went to see what got my brother so shocked.

"I said I don't want to-" I stopped myself when I saw an aqua blue dragon land in front of the cave.

"Who are they?" Mizar asked, but I just stared at the girl and woman on the dragon's back.

It was that girl Lloyd was with and. . .I gasped at the sight of my mom.

"Mom? What are you doing here?!" I yelled.

"Honey it's about your brother" mom said as she and the girl got off the now deforming dragon.

"What about him?" Mizar spoke after finally knocking out of his daze.

"You might wanna sit down" The girl said, but then said "I'm Kaila, Lloyd's wife, so you must be my sister-in-law".

"He...he's already married?!" Mizar exclaimed and Kaila laughed at my brother's out burst. "Yes, and he has 2 kids" she giggled.

I just gaped at her and said "come in I guess".

We sat in the living room and mom cleared her throat as she began speaking.

"After your previous encounter, you struck Lloyd on his heart" she began.

"He died?!" I yelled in fear.

"What? No dear no! He survived, kind of" Kaila said.

"Then what?" I asked.

"Your strike...grew a Corruption in him. A dangerous virus that can turn the purest of hearts to stone and hate" mom said.

"What? No way..." I said as I looked down in guilt.

"He ran away last night after he accidentally lost control of his powers" Kaila said.

"What have I done..." I whispered as I felt the tears flow down my cheeks.

"Luna, Mizar, I know separating you from Lloyd was for the best, but you must come back for you have the cure to save him" mom said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She means that the person who caused the corruption can remove it too" Kaila answered.

"How? I might lose control and make it worst!" I yelled as I got up.

Suddenly I was being hugged by mom, and Mizar got up and joined the hug.

"Luna please, after this is all over we can be a family again, we can teach you two control and be happy again" mom said.

"The kids would be happy to finally meet their long lost aunt and uncle" Kaila said as she joined the hug.

I thought carefully then smiled, maybe we can be a family again.

-Sledge's Lair-

He sat on his thrown listening to his current text subject's screams.

The sound was all he needed to know that the corruption was rising.

He smiled and said "soon boy, soon".

Then the screaming stopped, and a loud thud was heard.

The boy gave in.

The darkness has won over him.

A/n

Yo! Just in time for the update curfew! I'm such a terrible author for keeping you waiting, me sorry. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I gotta say I almost forgot about Luna from all that's happened. Well that's all.

~Toodles♥