Chapter 19

Yes it's me and I brought you an update! Finally Ik Ik! BTW the song above, one warning, TOO MANY FEELS IN IT I CAN'T!!! But I don't want to bother you anymore so...onto the update *sniffle*!

Disclaimer: I don't own the song above nor ninjago! I already mentioned a disclaimer in the beginning, but oh well.

(Kaila's POV)

"And then we bust in and leave it to Luna to remove the virus!" Jay concluded.

We were on the Bounty deciding on a plan that would get us to successfully save my husband.

"Wait what about the meanie that's control daddy?" Hope questioned.

"Oh uh..." Jay hesitated.

"Yeah we can't expect this to go smoothly, from what daddy told me nothing ever goes according to plan!" Xander said.

He had a point.

Lloyd has told me about his missions and from what I've heard, my son had a point.

"How about this? Just go with the plan and if anything goes wrong, just improvise!" Jay said.

"Sounds good to me, anything to save my brother" Luna said.

With that said, we all went to prepare for our rescue mission.

-20 minute time skip-

"Are we all good to go?" I asked.

"Yes sir!" Xander yelled enthusiastically.

"Sir?" I asked.

"Umm.... I mean...ma'am"

I laughed an ruffled his hair "kidding kidding".

"Come on! We have to go!" Luna yelled.

"Oh yeah​!" Hope exclaimed.

"Woah woah where do you think you're going? You're staying here with your granny Misako!" Jay stated.

"But-"

"No buts young lady! You too young man! You're staying here and when we get back you can pounce on daddy. Whatcha say kiddos?" I asked.

"Fine" both kids huffed and crossed their arms, but didn't protest.

"Mom, land the bounty a couple miles away from the lair" Luna instructed Misako.

Pretty soon the bounty landed near Sledge's lair.

Jay, Luna, Nya, and I stood outside the gates of the huge mansion.

"Okay so Jay and Nya distract the guards while Kaila and I look for Lloyd" Luna said quietly.

"Ay ay captain!" Jay saluted before he went to the gates, Nya following behind him.

"Lets go" I whispered before we ran to the back of the mansion and started climbing up until the top floor window.

I looked through and saw Lloyd standing in front the gates leading to Sledge's throne room, a hand on his heart as he breathed roughly.

"What's wrong with him?" Luna asked as she observed her brother.

I was wondering that myself, then I remembered what happened before Mizar was killed.

Night Lloyd had a pained look before he vanished.

"I think what happened on the field against Mizar is getting to him, Lloyd is fighting back again!" I exclaimed.

Luna's eyes widened before she smiled a small smile of hope.