Chapter 21

Hi hi! Yet another chapter brought to you by the laziest author in existence! Enjooooy! Also, no the songs didn't save Lloyd cuz I'm a cliche idiot, there's a reason I chose a song to save him and it's not cuz I like cliches. I hate cliches.

Note: plz follow my edits account on Instagram: Starhuntresslucey, or my deviantart account: Starhuntresslucy. I post all my anime, tv shows, and book edits there!

(Lloyd's POV)

A few minutes after Sledge left the scene, we all boarded the Bounty. It had been a long day so far and all I wanted to do was sleep.

I did not take into account the fact that I was attacked by a mega large family hug from my kids, wife, sister, and friends.

"G-guys...I need...oxygen" I managed to wheeze out. They let go as soon as I said that, thus allowing me sweet, sweet air.

"So, what now? We have Hope and Lloyd back, and we managed to weaken Sledge even if a little bit" Kai asked. "I agree. What are we to do next?" Zane piqued.

"We do exactly what Sledge said, I meet him where he's told me to go" Luna decided. "W-wait, alone?! That's crazy!" Jay exclaimed.

"No not alone, Zaptrap! I'm sure she has some sort of plan to stop him during this meeting!" Cole whacked Jay upside the head. "You...do have a plan, right?".

"Of course I do, I'm not suicidal" Luna sighed, exasperated. "Wait if defeating him means curing him of the Great Devourer's venom, how do we do that? Last time we needed Lloyd's Golden powers and last I checked HE DOESN'T HAVE THOSE ANYMORE" Jay shrieked in his typical Jay panic mode.

My wife, Kaila, whacked Jay in the same spot Cole did. This was, of course, a typical routine and we learned to deal with Jay's little episodes.

"Okay sis, what do we do?" I asked my sister; Luna turned to Hope and said "You, my dear, are one of the keys to stop him".

Hope looked surprised, and Kaila looked like she dreaded the idea of her child ever stepping into battle; not that I didn't either, I mean, she's my daughter too.

"Does this have something to do with her being the reincarnation of Crasna?" Kaila asked, worried. Crasna? Wasn't that the stone we'd been digging up when Hope was still inside Kaila?

"Wait what?" I was utterly confused. "Long story, I'll explain later" Luna said to me, then turned to Kaila, "yes, it does actually. Since Hope can now see glimpses of the future, she can help us find out what it is exactly that stops Sledge".

Hope looked conflicted, then looked at us and sighed. "I...had a dream about Auntie and Sledge talking. Then it changed to something glowing really bright".

'Glowing? That sounds like my transition into the Ultimate Spinjitsu Master' I thought.

Luna hummed curiously, then gasped. "That's it!"; She turned to us, then explained the plan.

~ Time skip ~

I has been trying to sleep for the past hour, but nothing worked. As soon as my Corruption was gone, all of what my Darker self had done had flashed over me.

'I...I killed...Mizar?'

If I had been stronger and managed to fight my Corruption, Mizar would still be alive. Why was I so weak?

I felt tears flow down my cheeks, and soon that turned to quiet sobs. Kaila moaned sleepily, and when she opened her eyes she was up as fast as a cheetah.

"K-kaila? Sorry I woke you up" I mumbled; Kaila looked at me then didn't hesitate to pull me into a warm hug.

"It's okay...shhhhh. It wasn't your fault, it wasn't you. It was not you who killed him, you did nothing wrong" Kaila comforted.

"But it was me! If I had fought harder and tried to take control I wouldn't have killed him and Luna wouldn't have grieved!" I sobbed.

Kaila pulled back and looked me in the eye as she spoke, "I know, dear, but it wasn't you who committed that action it was the dark, mind controlled evil part of you...and that part is most definitely not you".

"That's not-" kaila interrupted me with another hug, then she planted a kiss on my forehead and started humming.

We stayed like that for a while, and soon I feel asleep feeling warmth all over my body. This love was something I didn't deserve, yet she still stayed by my side.

What did I do to deserve her?

~ the next morning ~

(Luna's POV)

I woke up to the sound of the normal ruckus coming from the kitchen. I walked in and saw Cole and Jay on the verge of the punching each other, and Zane and Kai sitting on the couch ignoring their noisy teammates.

"Morning guys" I yawned; Jay and Cole turned to me with a brief "morning!" then resumed their clash, and Kai and Zane replied happily with "morning Luna".

"Hey so, when did Sledge say you were supposed to meet him? And where exactly?" Kai asked.

"He...didn't really mention a time actually. The location he mentioned was the last place he and I had seen each other, I can't really explain where it is now so you'll just have to wait and see" I answered.

"Good morning" Kaila spoke as she walked into the kitchen, Lloyd following behind her. "Where are the kids?" Cole asked. Jay was sitting near the counter, sulking about something.

"Leave them to sleep, this battle is not one for children so young" Sensei Wu said, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"So, do you all remember the plan?" I asked. In response, I received nods of agreement from everyone.

It was time to head back to the place I never thought I'd return to. Hiroshi's Labyrinth.   

A/n

Hiiii! I'm sorry if this was boring, but it's the calm before the storm! I hope you enjoyed!