Chapter 1

APRIL'S POV

"Everyone get ready, a man is adopting a 16 year old girl." That was the social worker, yeah, I hate her she told me I was not loved by my mom, way to boost my confidence honey.

I got off the bed and pulled on my bright blue and white tie died Motionless in White t-shirt, white skinny jeans, lime green vans. I put on my jewelry and band bracelets. Put on my makeup and straightened my hair and put on my blue beanie. I walked out and got in line with the rest of the girls.

ANDY'S POV

I walked into the orphanage and looked around. I came upon a very beautiful girl.
She looked up and practically fainted in front of me.

"What's that girls name?" I asked the social worker.

"April Nightingale, sixteen." She said.

"I would like to adopt her." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Oh Andy are you sure? She's quite a handful?"

"Yes I do i'll handle it!" I demanded.

"okay come with me to fill out the paperwork." She said.

APRIL'S POV

I could NOT believe that Andy fucking Biersack was going to fucking adopt me!!! I also couldn't believe the damn social worker. She's a handful. Please, I'm glad to be getting the hell out of here. Andy filled out the papers and I ran up to my little room and packed EVERYTHING. Then I ran back to Andy.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head and smiled. He took my bags and draped an arm around me. We got to his black Corvette. (Yes I know he dosen't have a black corvette but idc get over it! lol okay keep reading.)
We got in and drove off. I didn't even look back. Half way through the drive was complete silence. Until he turned on the radio. I gasped. Faithless was playing. I love love this song. I started singing to the song.

*skipping like the whole car ride because I'm really tired*

"You hungry?" He asked
I nodded.

"What would you like?"

"McDonalds!!!" I said happily.

"Woah!" He gasped.

"What?"

"You actually talk!" He said.

I smiled. He pulled into the McDonalds drive thru. He ordered his food then looked at me.
"Big Mac meal and 20 peice nugget." I said.

Hey guys sorry its so sort but its my first Wattpad book and its like 12:22 a.m. and I'm fucking exhausted. Okay well I love you guys! Please comment if u like it so far or not. Feel free to give me some ideas.