Chapter 9

FURNITURE SHOPPING!!!!
APRILS POV
11:30

I got up and went downstairs and had some Apple Jacks. After I ate I took a bath and got out and parted my hair. I redyed my hair then washed it. After that I did a natural look for make up and curled my hair. I put on my ripped/lace skinny jeans on, my rolling stones shirt with my leather jacket and my black Vans.
I grabbed my phone and texted Ryder: hey love were on our way to get you so be ready.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch. Andy came out of the bathroom. He had on a ripped kiss muscle shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, a leather jacket and black combat boots. He grabbed his wallet and keys and phone then we headed out.

We drove to Ryders and honked the horn. He came out wearing: Falling in Reverse t shirt, black/white skinny jeans, skater shoes, and a black Motionless in White jacket. He got in the backseat, because I was in the front, and put on his seat belt.

"Good afternoon Ryder." said Andy.

"Good afternoon to you sir." he said.

"You don't have to call me sir I'm not like most parents, I'm pretty free willing with some things but just call me Andy." said Andy.

"Okay Andy."

When we got to the furniture store. We parked, got out, and walked inside. We walked around a little until we found the living room stuff.

We walked out with:

-1 recliner
-1 couch
-1 sofa
-2 side tables
-2 Lamps
-3 big cushion chairs
-1 black coffee table
-Huge flat screen tv
-Fire place tools
-Curtains
-1 love seat
-10 bean bag chairs
-Blankets
-Pillows
-A huge chest to put all my blankets and stuff in.

When we got home we put everything together and in its place.

"It looks good." I said.

Andy called the cable guy to set up my new tv.

I sat down on the couch and relaxed. Ryder rubbed my shoulders for a while then sat down next to me. I layed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up to the cable guy talking to Andy. I got up and looked at Ryder to find him fast asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek and told him to get up, he yawned and got up. We went downstairs and decided to go to lunch.

We walked to his house, got in his car and drove to subway. He ordered what he wanted on his sub. I ordered the Turkey bacon melt. We got cookies and chips and drinks to go with the subs. He payed for the food. We walked to the car and went to the park. We sat at a bench and watched the skateboarders skate.