Chapter 11

Homecoming Dress Shopping

April POV
A FEW DAYS LATER.

Today me and Juliet, Andy are going shopping for a dress for me to wear to homecoming. I haven't decided what color I want to wear but I'm thinking maybe black and white.

When we get to the mall the first thing we do is eat some lunch. I get Charley's because it's just the best damn thing. Andy and Juliet just got the normal Panda Express. After the lunch break we went to several stores. Finally we went into some dress shop and I found two dresses I liked.

I tried on the red one

I tried on the red one. "OMG I love it on you April!" Said Juliet.
I smiled "thanks. I'm gonna go try on the other one. "
I went back in the dressing room took off the dress. Then put the white lace one on. When I walked out Andy was standing there with the biggest grin I have ever seen on him. "So what do you think?" I said.
"Sweetie you look beautiful" said Andy. Juliet said" it's beautiful"
"I don't know which one I want though. Both of them look good on me and I like both." I said looking at each dress.
"I'm gonna get the red one." I said going back into the dressing room.

After I changed back into my clothes I grabbed the red dress and headed out with Andy and Juliet. Juliet insisted I get some shoes since she doesn't own any blood red heels. So we went into Payless. I tried on at least twenty different shoes. Until finally we found the right ones.

After shoe shopping we all went home. Only to find the only person who I didn't want to see my new dress.

"Hey April" said Ryder. He was leaning up against his car. I walked up to him. "Hey" I said softly. "What are you doing here?" "I wanted to hang out with you for a while."  He smiled. I took his hand and led him up to my room. We shut the door and made out. We had been thinking about this for a while now. So I GEUSS he thought we could do it now.
He laid me on the bed and kissed me on my neck and my neck bone.

.....An hour later...

"Wow" we said at the same time. I propped myself on my elbow and smiled at him. He looked at me and kissed my check. "I can't believe we finally did that?! I was so amazing babe!" I said.  I rolled on to my back and sighed. "I'm glad we-"
"OMG mg dads coming hurry up get dressed!!!" I said. I jumped out of the bed and grabed my clothes and put them on and then tried looking like we were watching tv. We sat on my bed and turned on the tv. Just when Andy came in. "Hey love birds what cracking?" He said. "Just watching tv." I said. He looked at the tv and back at us. "You're watching the Disney jr.?" I looked at the tv. "I GEUSS so" I said. "Ok then. Well dinner is almost ready, Ryder you're welcome to stay i guess." Then he walked back down stairs. When I heard him reach the kitchen. We both sighed in relief. "Oh my goodness that was so close!" I said.

We fresehend up and headed downstairs for some dinner.  When we got down the steps Juliet and Andy we're giggling over some huge pink book.  "What's so funny?" I asked. "Ryder have you ever seen April's baby book? " asked Andy.  I rolled my eyes and sat there while my face just fired up like a engine.