Chapter 2

APRIL'S POV

After we ordered our food we drove to his house, my new home. We pulled up to a big house. He pulled in the drive way, shut off the car and sighed then looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Juliet just left me." He said softly.

"I'm sorry" I said.

He looked at me and smiled. "Come on let's get you inside." He said and we went in.

We went inside and my jaw dropped. It was so big. He led me through the house and then finally to my room.
It had a black door, red velvet carpet, a queen sized bed, with some pillows on it and a comforter. The walls were black and white striped. I had a walk in closet and a huge bathroom.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"I-I-I LOVE IT!!!" I exclaimed.

"Great, how about we head to the furniture store and get some dressers and stuff." Said Andy, grinning from ear to ear.
We went downstairs and got back in his car and drove to the furniture store.

When we walked in immediately ran straight to a batman lamp.

"Apri- oh so you like batman too?" He asked.
"No, I love him!!" I said with a serious tone.

He laughed and put it in the cart. We continued walking. By the time we were done. We had:
-2 tall slick black dressers
-A black desk with a matching chair.
-A blood red desk lamp.

Next we went to Hobby Lobby. We came out with:
-10 different canvas pictures
-9 wall stickers

When we walked out of the store Andy took the bags and told me to get in the car. I did as told. When he got he put a black bandanna over my eyes.

"Hey what the hell are you doing?!?" I yelled.

"It's a surprise." He said.

I sighed and crossed my arms. It was silent the entire time which felt like a fucking century.

******20 minutes later ******

He pulled off my blindfold and smiled. Iooked up and saw that we were in my favorite store for art stuff, Michaels. I squealed and hugged him.

"Okay I still have to breath" he said laughing.

I let go and ran in side. We were in there for a while. We got:
-20 different types of sketch books
-4 little journals
-All types of pens and pencils
-Acrylic paint
-Black, yellow, teal, and white boxes for all my art stuff
-100 picture frames
When we left from there we went home to put everything up.

When we were done with my room I was so happy and I felt the tears coming but I swallowed them back. I looked at Andy and just hugged him. "Thank you." I said.