Chapter 7

THE ICE CREAM DATE
APRILS POV

I walked out to Ryders car. "I didn't know you had a car" I said getting in the passenger seat.

"Yeah I but since I can't drive to school yet I drive it to do stuff." He said.
He put the keys in and started the car. We drove off.
We pulled up to Bobby's. I haven't had Bobbys in forever. We got out of the car and I literally almost turned into a fucking icicle. I knew I forgot something. I crossed my arms and shivered.
"Cold?" He asked.

"No I'm just shaking to be shaking." I said sarcasticly.
He chuckled and draped his jacket over my shoulders. We walked up to the line and thought about what we wanted.

"I haven't been here in ages, order for me." I said.

"I got you." he said.

"Hi how may I help you?" Said the lady at the window.

"Can I please have two frozen custards." He said. He payed for the ice cream and we waited.

When we got our custards, we got back in his car. He kicked on the heated seats. We ate our ice cream in silence for a while.
I looked up to find him just smiling at me.
"What?" I said smiling.

"Nothin." he said.

"Liar, tell me!" I demanded

"You're so beautiful." He said tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I looked down and smiled. He lifted my head up with his finger. He had the most prettiest eyes ever, they were a really pretty green.
He leaned in and wiped some ice cream off my cheek with a napkin. He pulled back and grinned.
"Now what?" I said smiling.

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I'm, um I'm done." I said trying not to get too turned on.

He pulled away and threw our cups away and got back in the car. He started the car and drove. He drove into a empty dim lit parking lot, turned off the car and took the keys out and looked at me. I knew exactly what he was thinking and sadly I wanted it too. But we just met, and I have never had sex before either. I can't let him know that i'm a virgin, he won't want me then.
He turned on the radio. I kept thinking. If I have sex with him on day number two of knowing him then i'll feel guilty.

He turned to me and kissed me, slid his toungue on my bottom lip asking for entry I accepted. We made out. He kissed my neck and my shoulder, we moved to the back of the car. He got on top of me and continued. Then I remembered.
"Wait stop, I'm not ready for this. I mean were not even together and we don't know each other that well."

He got off of ne and we sat in the back seat.
"I'm sorry. I should've waited, it just got to me." He said.

"It's okay Ryder I forgive you." I said.
We got back up front and he took me home.
He walked me up to my front door. We stood there staring at each other like retards.

"Thanks for tonight, and giving me a great first day of school." I said softly.

"No problem, and thanks for letting me sit with you." He said and chuckled.
Then I remembered I still have his jacket on.

"You can have this back." I said handing it to him.
"Keep it, I have tons at home." He said putting it back on me. I smiled and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and walked to his car and drove off.

I walked inside. It was dark so I tip toed to the stairs.

"Hey!" I nearly twisted my ankle.

"Hi dad" I said recovering from my mini hart attack. He walked up to me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes, just fine, I'm not totally recovered from my mini heart attack." I said sarcastically

"Why'd you have a mini heart attack for?" He said sounding confused.

Is this man serious?

"Dad! You just scared the living shit out of me that's why!" I said.

"Oh, sorry." Was all he said.

I hugged him good night and headed upstairs to my room. I put on my pajamas and went to sleep.