Chapter 10

SKIPPED LIKE A MONTH AN HALF. IT'S NOW OCTOBER 1ST.

Today is Aprils birthday. She is 17. Also her and Ryder have been together for a month. Yay.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

HOMECOMING!!!!!????
APRIL'S POV

RRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGG  My alarm went off on my phone. Today was my birthday and I'm already 17 years old, I'm kinda sad about it because I wanted to stay young but oh well.  Sadly I still have to go to school on my birthday but maybe i'll get special treatment, screw that no I won't. Shit I could be dying and they would just stare at me.

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. I got out and got dressed. I put on my new shirt from Andy, it was black with white letters on it saying I Am One Lucky Son Of A Bitch!  Then it has his signature underneath it. I put on my red and black plaid skinny jeans and the suspenders that went with it. I clipped them to my pants and just let them hang. I put on my black suede wedges and my jewelry. Then I put in my black skull earrings. I did my make up natural with some dark red lipstick. I did a thick winged eye liner. I fixed my,now all black, hair, I just dyed it black since the blue was fading. I put on a headband that matched my pants. Then I grabbed my black leather jacket, bag, phone, and my ear buds and went down stairs.

When I got to the bottom step, it was dead silent. I held my breath and quickly ran to the living room. Then I saw something move toward me and I punched it in the face.

"Ah, fuck, ow what the fuck woman?!"
Omg I knew that voice. I turned on the flashlight on my phone. It was Jinxx. I made his nose bleed.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you. Um here let's get you cleaned up."

I helped him up and led him to the kitchen. When I flicked on the light.

"SURPRISE!!!" yelled everyone. I looked at Jinxx to see he was just fine and dandy. I smiled and thanked everyone. Everyone meaning the band. We ate cake for breakfast. Sadly I had to leave.

I walked out to the driveway and was stopped by Andy.
"Wait! I want to give you your present!" He said. I stopped and waited. He opened the garage and smiled.

"Dad, I know that you have a batmobile looking car. But I really need to go I'm going to miss the bus." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "Wait what no look"
He opened the other garage. I dropped my jaw. It was a black mustang with teal pin stripes. It had a huge pink bow on top of the car. I looked at Andy. He held up the keys and hugged me.

"So, what about you missing the bus?" He said sarcastically.

I laughed and hopped in the car. I have my license but I can't drive to school. Andy got in the passenger seat. I put on my seat belt and pulled out of the garage. Then stopped, got out, grabbed my bag off the ground, then ripped the bow off the top of the car. Then I continued.

When I got to school I pulled up to the drop off area and got out and let Andy in the drivers seat. We hugged and went about our ways.

I went to where me and Ryder always stand in the morning.

"Hey babe, where were you?" He asked.

Did he forget it was my birthday?

"My dad got me a car for my birthday." I said hopeing for him to say something. I mean I didn't even get a text or nothin. I tried to hide my anger and cuddleed up to Ryder.

RYDERS POV

Today is April's birthday. I stood at the bus stop and talked to our friends.