Chapter 5

SCHOOL SHOPPING!
APRILS POV

When we got to the mall, we went to the nail salon. I was really and truly confused.

"I thought we were going school shopping?" I said as we walked into the salon.

"We are I just thought that we could get our nails done together." She said.

"Oh okay I'm up for that." I said and smiled

We were set in a chair with a massager. Our feet were put into the little tub things and boy did it feel good. I laid my head back , turned on the back massage and smiled.

"Feel good?" Juliet asked.

I looked over and smiled. "Totally!" I said.

"So if you don't mind by me asking, what happened to your mom and dad?" She asked looking a little guilty and curious.

I sighed. "My mom abandoned me when I was six. And I've never met my real dad"

"Oh, I'm so sorry" she said and immediately changed the subject.

********************************************

After we got our nails done I was so relaxed.

Juliet got a french mani- pedi. And I got black nails with blood red tips. It looked really cool.

We left the nail salon and headed to Walmart. We went to the school supplies section, since it was only September, there was still some supplies left. I didn't like any of the book bags. So we got everything else i'll need for school.
- 2 Combination Locks
- Locker wallpaper
- A little mirror for my locker
- Locker light
- locker organizer thing.
- #2 Pencils
- Black, red, yellow, white, and teal, blue notebooks
- Cool looking binders.

We left from Walmart to another store. I found a really cool satchel looking bag. It was black and had red on it. It kinda looked like someones old black jean jacket. We bought it and then headed back home.

*********
When we got home I put all the stuff in my room and then laid down.

"April, were not done just yet come on!" Juliet yelled from downstars. I groaned and headed back down. We left and got in the car.
"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Were going to register you in school." She said.

"But why do I have to be here for that?" I argued. She looked at me, smiled and looked back at the road.

"Look I know that u don't want to go to school because of the past experiences but this school is great and you know Andy will kick ass for you. Also this school requires that u have an ID."

I said ok and turned on the radio and listen to the music.

Twenty minutes later

We pulled into a huge building. There were lots of cars and everything. We parked, got out and walked to the front entrance. We went to the main office and sat down with the principle.
He was an older guy, probably about 40 at the most, he didn't have much gray hair.
He looked at me and then talked to Juliet. They talked about the rules and blah blah blah.
Next we got a tour of the castle. Since it's so big.
I met some of the students and teachers and everything else.
When we were done we headed to the book room as it's called. We walked in and now I see why they call it the book room, there literally text books everywhere!
They gave my books which was fucking heavy. Then gave me my agenda so I can write down my homework. Finally, I got my schedule and my ID.

I looked at my schedule and sighed.
1- Geometry
2- History
3- Computer Applications
4a- Study Hall
4b- Lunch
5- Drawing
6- English
7- Biology
I have huge books I ha e to carry ugh.

We got back in the car drove home. When we got home Andy's car was there. I smiled big. When she parked I jumped out and ran to the front door.

"Daddy!!" I screamed. I jumped on his back.

"Hey honey how was your day?" He asked kissing my head.
I shoved my hands to his face. He smiled and looked at Juliet. She came up to him and kissed his cheek. Then went to the kitchen.

Later that night I was sitting in my room drawing and setting up my social media accounts. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said.

Andy and Juliet walked in and sat at the end of my bed.
"Whatcha doing?" He asked.
"Setting up my social media sites and drawing. " I said.

"Cool well I want to give you something from Juliet and I." He said. I turned around and looked at them.

"Okay what is it?" I said.
He stood up and pulled out a white cocktail dress with a tutu type bottom. I smiled and hugged both if them.

"You can wear that to dinner tonight. Were all going out." He said.

"By all he means the band too" said Juliet. She smiled and pecked a kiss in my forehead and left. I ran to the bathroom, showerd, did my hair and makeup. The dress was so beautiful. I put on a strapless bra and pulled on the dress. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself. Then looked at the little picture I had of my mom. I looked just like her. Except she had hazel eyes. I have ice blue. I applied some nude lipstick, and some cotton candy perfume. I grabbed my phone and my little silver handbag and headed downstairs.
I got to the hallway and saw a box with my name on it. I picked up and looked inside. There were silver heels In it. I smiled and slipped them on then continued to head downstairs. Once I was downstairs, Andys jaw dropped. Juliet stopped sipping her white wine. They both just stood there smiling like retards. I walked up to them and peck a kiss on both of there cheeks.

"Ready ladies?" Andy asked. We nodded and headed out.

Whet we got the restaurant I hid behind Juliet.

"Wheres April?" Asked CC.

I hopped out from behind Juliet and hugged him.

"Hey, there little miss. I've heard a lot about you. I'm uncle CC." He said.

I sat down and met the rest of the band even though I pretty much already knew them I still felt like stranger.

******************************************

After dinner we all went home. I walked into the house, went to my room, took off my dress and put on my comfy pajamas. Then headed back downstairs, only to find Juliet and Andy full on making out on the couch. I quietly went back up to my room and fell asleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
______________
NEXT MORNING
6:00 AM
APRILS POV
_____________

"April it's time to get up it's your first day of school." Said Juliet.

I groaned and sat up in my bed. I rubbed ny eyes and grabbed my phone. Holy shit I had a ass load of Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, We Hart It, and Snapchat followers. I smiled and hopped out of bed and did my normal morning routine. I put on my natural looking make up. I put in my earrings, necklace, and bracelets. I put on my black ripped skinny jeans, my black and gold belt, my red shoulder shirt with black lettering on it, grabbed my black leather jacket and put on my black suede wedges. I grabbed my bag, earbuds and phone then headed downstairs. I grabbed an apple and kissed both if them bye.

"Wait do you want a ride to the bus stop?" Asked andy. I smiled and shook my head and walked out.

I plugged in my ear buds and played Abigail by Motionless In White. I walked down the street, made a left and saw the others. I freaked out. I took a breath and walked up. I made no eye contact.