Chapter 3

SHOPPING FOR APRIL!
APRILS POV

Sweetie, its time to get up.

I rolled over to see Andy towering over me. I smiled and yawned.

"What time is it?" I asked in a groggy voice.

"11:30" he said.

"Just let me sleep!!" I groaned and turned over. He chuckled.

"April you can't sleep all day. So get up and get ready because you and me are going shopping. So get up!" He said opening the blinds.

"Ahhhhhh WHAT THE FUCKS SAKE IS WRONG WITH YOU!?! OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING VAMPIRE!!!!" I yelled.

I got out of bed and closed the blinds. Then picked out my clothes. I had a black batman muscle shirt, black ripped skinny jeans. I got in the shower, washed my hair and body then hopped out. I put on my clothes and put on my makeup. I applied my liquid foundation and rubbed it in. Then added a cremé beige foundation under my eyes, my cheekbones. Then I blended it in, put on my eye shadow primer and put on my white/nude color to my lids. I added some liquid eye liner and pencil eye liner to my bottom water line, lastly I put on my.mascara.
I dried my hair and curled it and put in a black clip.

I went downstairs to find Andy sitting at the kitchen table eating and texting. I walked in and sat down.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked.

"I'm hungry, so no I'm not really ready." I said laughing. He smiled and grabbed a white monster from the fridge.

"Here, this should hold you over, we'll stop and eat on the way." He said and grabbed his keys.

SKIPPING CAR RIDE BECAISE IDK WHAT TO WRITE. SOOOO YEAH.

We pulled up to McDonalds we walked in and before I knew it screaming girls came running up to him. It is way too early for this shit.

Once he signed their things we ordered our food. I got a Big Mac meal, since it was lunch and he got a double cheese burger with fries.
When we were done eating we went to the Mall, we went into Hot Topic. We came out with:
- 90 skinny jeans
-50 band t shirts
-20 hoodies
-buttons
-100 bracelets
-4 dresses

Next we went to Journeys. We got
-Every color of vans
-Galaxy vans.
-some cool socks.
Andy got some black and white vans.

We left there and got some dippin dots before we left.

"I'll be right back just stay here okay?" He asked and got up.

I continued eating my dots. I think I should dye my hair differently.

When Andy came back he had a little Verizon bag with him.

"Open!" He said setting the bag in front of me.
I opened it up and grasped. It was the newest iPhone. It was gold. I looked up at Andy and hugged him.

"Omg thank you so much." I said. We continued walking through the mall.

"Hey Andy can I ask you something?"

"Sure anything"

"Can I redye my hair?"

"Of course come on i'll take you to the professional."

We pulled up to a huge building. When we walked in I saw so many famous people. Like Beyonce, Avril Lavigne, everyone. Andy talked to his stylist. She took me to the back and sat me in front of a mirror.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asked.

"Um, well I was thinking maybe black, all over and then like a pastel blue."

"Okay sweetie I get what you're saying."

ONE HOUR LATER

"Okay you're done. Take a look." She spun the chair to the mirror.

"Omg I love it! That's exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!" I said and hugged her.

APRIL'S NEW HAIR-------------->